Tattoo

So which one of you is going to get this done? If I was into tat’s this would be sick LOL

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6207/84396517.jpg

Needs more low.

If it was a midget with that tat would he/she be considered “stanced”

pretty dope

that’s AWESOME… gives me some ideas for my other leg sleeve :smiley:

i’m not a tatoo guy but that is cool

no bolt in the top mount or lower mount. Dude is fucked

Marine corps, you ride a harely, and no tats?

That’s pretty cool, speaking of Tattoos I’m going to be looking at getting one in memory of my Grandfather who passed away from cancer a few weeks ago. I used to go to a guy at Needlewurks in Saratoga but he no longer works there.

Anyone have any recommendations for a solid tattoo artist somewhere in the Capital Region?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I got my first one done by Dustin at Dead Presidents Lounge a couple months ago.

I love it

tattoos are adicting im craving anoth next week im going to go see how much but this tat is deff one to consider lol

I had my girlfriends cousin sketch out a rough idea as to what I want. I’m probably going to put this one on my upper left bicep (can’t show during work unfortunately, so no lower then where a polo would fall).

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/SRadloff13/imagejpeg952.jpg

My grandfather was huge into thoroughbred racing and owned stake in some horses hence the horseshoe. Obviously the design can and will be tweaked and customized a bit, just so you all have an idea as the type of work im looking to get done.

Guy needs a heavier spring, he max’d out the pre-load on his shock. :rofl

Go see Travis or anthony at allstar body art in scotia

The guy who has done all of my work (brandunn) is at sling’n ink in schenectady now. He’s done amazing work and I always have people comment on how great it all looks. He’s also insanely creative. I just tell him a concept and hs truly makes it awesome.

im going to be looking for someone to do something for me soon but i have EXTREMELY high standards… post up some of y’alls work so i can get an idea of the local talent :slight_smile:

here’s my newest piece that i had done last year in charleston, sc

The detail in this one is insane. I found this angel pennant the day my mom passed. Have it tattooed on my chest. It can’t be much bigger than 2" if that, but the detail on it is great. It was my artists idea to add the chain in the shape of the infinity symbol (granted its upright, not sideways)

Colored pic of the deer

Yota, that tattoo looks awesome, … Amazing work

What are you looking to get?