Free VIN checks

Free VIN check / used vehicle report

If anyone wants to know if their vehicle has any leins, reported damage, previous owners, reported accidents, etc…

then pm or post you VIN and I will send you report.

sounds legit

I think I’ll pass, but thanks!

lolol Let me get right on this… >_>

carfax? carproof?

hold on, let me just give you my pin number too

Do you do credit reports?

^^ true say. Lemme get my sin card.

What about citizen ship i might be illegal should i scan my birth certificate and passport?

Hahaha and he never comes back to say a thing, I say ban his ping

Let me just take down your VIN number, go to an MTO and say i wanna get the used car package so I can find out where you live =)

Nah, these guys are entertaining. Either he’s a crook or just dumb but either way its gonna be a funny thread should he come back lol…

Some of you guys are complete dumbasses, go through my threads. All I do is give away free shit and free parts to people and you are dumb enough to have a comment like that.

For those who ARE interested, its an AutoCheck report

http://www.autocheck.com

And for those neive thinking that your VIN is like a credit card number, If I wanted it so bad I could look through your windshield.

I’ve been on this site for years under other usernames and bought/sold/gaveaway parts to many of you guys, not to mention the amount of useful threads I posted and times I have personally given assistance to those here who needed a helping hand putting parts in.

And if you don’t think its legit, then someone post an example VIN from any car you see and I will post a report.

1SUCK2A9MY5JUNK78

original poster is right

you guys are all retards

stfu

Not that i care, and i really don’t, but i believe you have like one thread of giving away things.

And you would have to find my car to get a look at my windshield now wouldn’t you. Good luck…

Listen, first off; I know many of your cars since I used to always go to the Friday meets at Tims on 16th,

Second; “Find your car” Yes, I am going to search for your car so I can find it, copy the vin, go to your house and steal it.

Ridiculous, If that were my intention I would go to any parking lot and get the VIN of a high class BMW or something else, steal a 240sx, are you kidding me?

Half of the people who own 240’s on this site would get more money from insurance from their car being stolen then their car is actually worth.

Pull your head out your ass and appreciate when someone is offering people a free service.

Off Rant- Thanks Demon

I’m just teasing bro no need to get mad. Like i said i really don’t care. But remember that in the fall two kouki’s were stollen in the same week and its kinda odd for that to happen so alot of guys are gonna be put off on this kinda thing simply because of shit like that.

And don’t worry, I’m not flaming you, just having fun cause your post sounded sketchy.

Umad?

lol you would need no life to sit there and wait for any s13 to come home so you could steal it lol, plus the house that my cars are registered at is half an hour away from where they are parked …i dont really care lmao ill send you one of mine

Exactly :S People seem to care so much, I will post my own.

Maverick, that comment wasn’t meant to be directed to you, more of a general