FRent- roomate wanted- Elmwood village 350

Looking for a roomate to share a large, furnished apartment on Norwood ave in the City of Buffalo.
350 per mo includes tons of attic storage, laundry, an exceptionally large bedroom, and a private entrance.
1/2 utilities (gas electric) work out to be about 40-75 per mo
Pets ok- I have 2 cats
Move in nov 1 interested? call or PM me 716.316.3275
Pics-

damn if this was post 1 mo. ago i woulda been game, but got a single on elmwoood

I would want to move in just because of that sweet countertop that is notched for the toilet.

Not only that, but the entire bathroom is mirrors… even the ceiling!

ok that’s just weird.

off street parking? garage?

On street parking, I only wish there was a garage… but I have my shop, so I don’t need one. If you have more than 1 car, you can park in my lot near my shop for free.

i’m not about to park my lotus in a city parkinglot…

it’s a gated lot, with barbed wire and is on camera 24/7

Blumpkins FTMFW!!!

um, lotuses suck anyway. no city folk want that, they want the 82 cutlass on 22’s. duh.

GL w/ finding a roomie… its possible, but not too many on here want or have the $ to pay. apt sounds nice though.

haha, “face lifted up so the back seat drag!”

Yeah, apartment looks really nice too… how “exceptionally large” is the bedroom?

what is your shop?

In the summertime, I sell and restore vintage scooters and motorcycles.
In the winter, I work on European cars…
Buffalo 66 is the name of the shop- I’m located just off of main st on E Oakwood pl.

do you know my brother? “shrew”? he had a blue vintage vespa and a grand national… your shop sounds familiar…

I’ve met him before-we have some common friends. Does he still have the Vespa?

I’ve got “buffalo 66” windsheild banners on a few cars around… maybe that’s where you saw the name.

Percy.

nah, he sold it a while back. he didn’t know enough about it to keep it going and i got sick of fucking with it for him… i think the kid he sold it to just trashed it. I think it’s been sitting outside for a few years…

oh, I thought you meant your shop was around here

european cars, huh? can you get a fuel pump for a 90 325is for any less than $170?

Have you ever been in the mirror room at the Knox?

Well imagine if you were allowed to pee in the mirror room.

Brilliant. But the apartment looks mighty nice for that price. As long as you’re not a scary creature, of course. BUMP

nope not a scary creature. Just some guy looking for someone to share the bills…

BUMP! available Nov 1!