Fri 10/12 NYIRP

you guys make me want an ls1 car :frowning:

all this talk about 10 bolts popping makes me nervous about going out tomorrow :lol:…fuck it

bahah 10bolts scare me. Too many I have replaced, I hate doing gears.

[quote=“95Z28,post:82,topic:36617"”]

all this talk about 10 bolts popping makes me nervous about going out tomorrow :lol:…fuck it

[/quote]

I have 200-300 passes cutting sub 1.9s…and however more on the street…don’t worry if your auto…

if your 6spd run scared…

^^^ haha he is 6spd

i am M6…and I’m gonna launch like a man tomorrow…it’s the end of the season and I don’t give a fuck about that rear end :slight_smile:

[quote=“95Z28,post:86,topic:36617"”]

i am M6…and I’m gonna launch like a man tomorrow…it’s the end of the season and I don’t give a fuck about that rear end :slight_smile:

[/quote]

wrong you should give a fuck, only a week or two after my first 1.8 my 10 bolt took a shit

edit: sorry, you should do whatever you wanna do, dont liseten to my drunk bitter ass

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:87,topic:36617"”]

edit: sorry, you should do whatever you wanna do, dont liseten to my drunk bitter ass

[/quote]

hahaah fucking word

here’s some pics even though 2/3 suck…

You vs Choko

Snkysnky

Meh hit or miss man. I had a know others with 10 bolts that have lasted a long time. I think its my launch technique as i dont “drop the clutch” I kinda ride that ho at like 6krpm for a sec then drop it. Crazy yes but i consistantly 60ft in the 1.5s in my 6sp. Baldez if you are on 17-18in drag radials then thats your problem LOL FTL.

Also who dosent like changing rear ends it take like an hour.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:87,topic:36617"”]

wrong you should give a fuck, only a week or two after my first 1.8 my 10 bolt took a shit

[/quote]

what a terrible post

HAHA

:lol: Mine went a bunch of low 1.7s and 1.69s before it blew up…

I don’t think it liked the wheel coming off the ground…

May the force be with you I guess…

BTW the AAA tow truck driver I had was real cool and so was the other tow truck driver at the track :tup:

Everyone invest in AAA+ next year 4 tows up to 100 miles :tup: for FREE :tup: :tup: my friend Laura saved me from a $3 per mile tow charge :slight_smile:

This night also included such famous quotes as “How much nitrous are you spraying” “stock motor???” “fuck this we arnt breaking 2 10bolts tonight”

Johnny5 and Choko :tup: and warnings about being kicked out :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:92,topic:36617"”]

:lol: Mine went a bunch of low 1.7s and 1.69s before it blew up…

I don’t think it liked the wheel coming off the ground…

May the force be with you I guess…

BTW the AAA tow truck driver I had was real cool and so was the other tow truck driver at the track :tup:

Everyone invest in AAA+ next year 4 tows up to 100 miles :tup: for FREE :tup: :tup: my friend Laura saved me from a $3 per mile tow charge :slight_smile:

This night also included such famous quotes as “How much nitrous are you spraying” “stock motor???” “fuck this we arnt breaking 2 10bolts tonight”

Johnny5 and Choko :tup: and warnings about being kicked out :lol:

[/quote]

haha who said that gem

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:93,topic:36617"”]

haha who said that gem

[/quote]

Pat was in Chokos car about to run…While we were towing my car off the track…I called his cell phone and told him it was me who broke.

haha I did the same thing. I was at the line

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/2-14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/3-2.jpg

http://dds.pittinaro.com/photos/showAlbum.php?a=sports\nyirp101207\

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:96,topic:36617"”]

http://dds.pittinaro.com/photos/showAlbum.php?a=sports\nyirp101207\

[/quote]

LOL was that the guy that was standing in the middle of the two lanes with the digital slr? If so those are pretty awful almost as bad as my pictures.

I was like there are 30 cars here tonight…you couldn’t get one decent shot of me or Choko launching :lol:

were am I?

Someone wanna cover part of my entrance? I’m positive I can do way better than that…