Friday and Saturday 29th 30th

What is everyone doing?

not going to uniontown

PRP on Sat if no rain.

working HOUSE in the day,car at night!!!:smiley:

I never said anything bout Uniontown just asking. Pewter where do you usually drive around at?

Originally posted by sunhawk08
Pewter where do you usually drive around at?

the sheetz on 119 at 7 in the morning for some hotdawgs???

and im goin to PSU so im out for any fun this weekend

I never said anything bout Uniontown just asking. Pewter where do you usually drive around at?

Why you looking for a TOUR???
the charge is
:bj:

No i rather drive around the fast cars at night then drive around parkin lot pimps.

No i rather drive around the fast cars at night then drive around parkin lot pimps.

VERY IRONIC!

i like the sound of RAW exhausts. Not the sound of whining tourtured babies like most 4’s sound like.

ur trying so hard to fit in:rolleyes:

i like the sound of RAW exhausts. Not the sound of whining tourtured babies like most 4’s sound like.

i dont got raw exhaust but i do have raw fuel coming out of my non-raw exhaust

No actually i am done with 4 cylinders. I want a v-8. How is that fitting in? I could care less if a bunch of guys like me.

we:love: you

I like how you type too yourself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by RedMeanieGSR
not going to uniontown

last friday night in UT could of run ur sunbird over with my dually!!!:smiley: :wink: :tounge:

haha

i’ll be moving friday & Sat.

hopefully at the track if no rain…working on the cars as welll