Friday (Aug, 3)

Lol.
“It’s a scramble baby! A big one!”

Hopin to make it out… i have a date with a 3" o2 housing, god its going to be a bitch.

Haha don’t worry, I’ll hook you guys up. I’ll probably get a reckless driving or something for doing burnouts, but really it’s just idling lol I swear officer!

8grand, you should try and make it. I need a ride in something turbo, I’m IN LOVE with them but have never even ridden in on haha Also my friend wants to put a SRT4 motor in his first gen.

Hell, just take the SRT. He won’t be paying attention. He’s thinking about that o2 housing.

ok noob here… wheres ‘the mills’? directions?

if its not to far ill try but since i have no radio in my car long trips suck.

It is really called Pittsburgh Mills, it’s just a mall type thing from what I understand. I think it is a little Northwest of downtown Pittsburgh. Check it out on mapquest or something.

P.S. I’m going to be leaving soon to go somewhere then straight to the Mills, so can someone that is definitely going send me a message or something in case I need to call someone for info? 724-309-9660 My name is Lou/Louie. Thanks!

google, fools. the mills is out 28N, 2 exits past harmarville.

Unless he wants to drive all the way to Elizabeth to take it… Imight not even make it out at the rate im going, the cars cooling off now. I just want ti ready for the Flashlights on sunday

lol… my O2 sensor burned off yesterday… looks like I wont be making it out.

ill be out about 930

I took one look at the 02 housing and said fuck it. Ill make Jeff suffer lol

Was cool meeting some of you guys, even if you are like, twice my age. Hah. Good time, small, but fun.

:reloading

I’m only about 10 years older than you. Nice meeting you as well Noah. Good seeing a few new north hills faces.

Hahaha, well hey, I have to tease you guys a bit. :mullet:

:fart:

Sorry I didn’t make it out. I was still at Wexford at 9:15 and was like shit… I have to work at 8 AM. Don’t know if I want to drive all the way out there.

Next time, maybe I won’t have AM work.

you wont be bitching when I hand you money :gaysex:

I got there all late, no one was around. Figures.

I was out there in the stankin lincoln, maybe 15 heads tops. What’s more central? We need a bigger gathering next time.

Something that’s less patrolled by police. If you happened to see a silver 240sx in the parking lot by the theater with two less than amused cops, that was me. Got popped for having expired inspection. I had to take the car back and garage it. He said if he saw it again in the parking lot he’d tow it. Anybody know a friendly inspection place up near new ken/tarentum?

Hell, where we were I don’t think I saw a single cop the whole time I was there. There was mall security, but they didn’t say anything because we weren’t being jackasses. Even after a whole sleuth of people none of us knew who they were showed up.