Friday (Aug, 3)

Where we meeting up @?

Lets get something going here.
Stadiums out of the question theres a pirate game.
The Mills? Monroeville? Waterfront?
If we all head out to the mills/waterfront we might beable to catch a movie?
Just some suggestions, since we havent all really got together on a Friday night.

monroeville would be cool cuz then i can go lol

Never been to Miracle Mile, Waterfront seems good to me.

damn it…i go a party to go to or i would attend…depending on how long i’m there maybe we’ll stop out

^^ you got things more important than PittSpeed?

I’m down for what ever nick…i am getting stir crazy

im down for whatever

x2

im game for where ever cause they are all close to me

:sad: working…again.

blah i work boys… but i was trying to get off cus theres a bikini contest and model search that nite at deja vu lounge… in the strip… boys down for that instead… ill be man free cus he has to work… come cheer me on ? u can be my entourage :smiley:

:bigok: :bigok:

If you guys wind up doing something at the Mills I could be there, depends on how long I’m at Wexford.

i gotta dj till ten if you guys want i can come down and play sum music out the back of the van after im dun

I vote Mills.

monroeville or the waterfront…mills is far out. personally i think the waterfront is better…

If not at work…Im down they fix that damn bridge yet at the waterfront? I popped a 40 series tire in the huge pothole on that bridge

how long ago was that? the bridge is done.

i’ll be in niagra falls at the Hurst Olds nationals

well it’s already wednesday…we gonna make our minds up?

How about in the North Hills? Magoo’s on Rt. 19? (right next door to my house, LOL) You all could sit on the outside deck w/beers and look down on your cars parked in the side lot.

I probably wouldn’t go anyway (nothing against any of you guys, I’m just busy).