Friday May 22 meet

hey i was just wondering the detials of this meet. im a newbie so was just wondering if it will be at the classic location or if you guys are swithing it up this week

Check out the sticky at the top of the page, you will find the info you seek, lol. Basically our default meeting location is Hawrelak park, 1st parking lot on the left at 8pm.

lol ok. i just thought maybe you guys try and swith things up. but thats cool. good to know. 8pm at hawrelak park :smiley:

who is all attending then?

I won’t be there.

sorry quadding in ghost this weekend.

See you all nest meet

At track unless its raining. May stop by or meet up with you guys later around 930ish before i go to work.

quadding in ghost?

I won’t be out for this either

I’ll be there and i’ll try to bring my rc drift car if completed on time… Anybody else got one ? Yokomo is one of the best compagny that makes them and it’s pretty cool to drive saves on my real life tires hahaha cya!

You guys want one now !!!

No :slight_smile:

I wont be there either as I will have no car. Hmm maybe a cancellation will be in order?

wow all the big guns arent even going to be there… dont have to cancell though i mean if there is enough ppl that wanna meet up…or what do you guys think?

and mr.got se-r? your not coming cuz you dont have a car i take it?

No I will not have my car and I need to p/u the GF with her truck at 9pm from work.

Well will Bernie or Mike ber there?

why dont you guys ever try to have meets at events like say the 31st at castrol?? for round one of drifting??

i will go if its still a go.

hey did you come to the practice on the 14th?

and are you driving at the one on the 28th?

Justin I will ride bitch with you if we drop off the truck at the womans work. lol. Otherwise definetly a no go for me.

When I get the skyline going I shall try and attend regularly