Friday night shots

Most of my friends went to chill at Americade tonight and I wasn’t really feeling it, so I went out cruising alone. Had my dumpy camera with me and stopped for some quick ones.

Thinking about debadging my fenders? http://i45.tinypic.com/29co27c.jpg

^Do it! Fender badges are stupid in almost all cases in my opinion.

The first shot is REALLY nice, the others are good too but don’t stand out nearly as much as the first one.

Nice pics man!

I love #3, the clouds on the hood looks great. Did you edit these at all yet? Darken the driver side of the car, just the area where the sun is making a reflection glare.

Remove the front plate for the next set of pic you take. But not bad at all for a stop and shoot.

Thanks guys. Sun was low so the lighting and shadows limited my positioning. I agree the glare off the driver side is rough. Only editing besides plate blur was playing with exposure offset to bring more color out of the brick and brushing out garbage on the ground I thought was distracting.

I hear you on the front plate, but I like shooting my car the way it normally looks. The day I’m forced to use those goofy new orange plates is the day the front comes off. Already have the bumper plugs ready.

Looking for more locations to practice…

#1 is reall nice, and front plate FTL!!