From crap brown interior to THIS. (My summer project completed) 56k NO~

its an acquired taste but it deems respect for all the work he did. Good job.

The cluster looks really good, but not huge on the door inserts and the neons (N)

my feelings exactly

mmm, but I do love my rice and by the looks for it, So does that sexy looking girl.

i like it i think the trunk would look better if you put the l.e.d.`s in behind the box becuase it looks odd with them just sitting out in the open

Stuff like this makes all our 240s look bad.

to much blue… but way better then brown

i like it… even the lights are not bad although i would not have had the blue carpet… good job!

Looks pretty good man… how much did that run you if you dont mind me asking?

Im disappointed in many peoples comments. When i picked up Andrews rear seats to upholster them and saw the progress and workmanship he put into the car i was surprised. He beat me when I first attempted my interior before i was doing this for a living. The blue carpet looks beautiful in person! Keep up the good work!

Devin, your interior was 1000 times better. This whole interior = Ebay stick on trim + lots of armor all.

yo Mark my interiors pink atm :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t want everyone to know were both ghey :stuck_out_tongue:

the adhesive trim looks nice.

good job.

thanks. and mark, whether or not the trim is from ebay doesn’t change the fact that it is the EXACT same material used in cars straight from the factory off cars that offer a trim package. Fuck man, you don’t even give constructive crit, you just spew sewage. Here’s some advice, if your going to spout off and rant needlessly, do it elsewhere instead of continually doing so in my thread.

On a side note. Thanks Devin, the back seats are awesome… and Dude! I saw your car for sale on kjiji. :frowning:

Oh, and I took some advice that some people suggested to me. The door panels were a little too busy for my taste so I decided to scrap them and make them all black with white trim. For a cleaner look.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5666/1001523ye0.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9490/1001524ty3.jpg

I’m not hating on you, neither am i putting down your work, but please return to stock.It looks way cleaner and simpler and plainly better with oem parts> This isn’t Unique whips and your car isn’t an escalade.

To be honest its fine …i mean ide change the carpet and door skins…along with e brake cover…but other then that its not bad…i know how much work it is to do this find all the trim and stuff casue ive done it on my car …so good job. i like it …(other then the blue stuff) lol

I think it looks fine except for the glowing on the pedals.

its cool the cluster and the glow kind of looks like some JDM defi setups.
you don’t see anyone hating defi setups just because they’re JDM.
people just hate because it’s “rice”

Well, if you want constructive criticism, you’d have to change everything back to stock. If you had made it a stock but very clean interior with just minor details. It would’ve looked a lot better.

I.e nice steering wheel, shift knob, and shift boot. And just make sure the rest of the interior is really clean. NOT adding all that trim, it looks out of place.

I always tell people that Less is more but everyone seems to think otherwise.

The blue lit needles look out of place in my opinion. You should try a different colour that will at least compliment your gauge cluster. If your needles stand out more than your gauge cluster, then you’ve done it all wrong.

When people mod their cars, it should relate to cooking, you want to ENHANCE the flavour of it, it’s good to ADD flavour but not too much. Like I said, less is more. Just work on making what looks good better, and stop adding so much extra stuff. Just remember that there’s a right time and right place for all these different things you want to add.

Btw, in this case, flavour = style/appearance

In my opinion, I think that you are just adding all these things to your interior for the sake of doing it. It’s just to be different.

But to each his own. It’s your car afterall.

good desicion on the door panels, doesnt stand out so much. now just get rid of the blue lights everywhere.

the interior looks very nice and those NISMO seats wow i want them, BUt do everyone a favor get rid of the neons those are for hondas