front clips?

can anyone recomend a good shop to buy a s13 red top front clip from? preferably in ontario. most of the shops i have found online are in quebec.

Where are you located?

i am in parry sound, but travel in not a problem since i have friensds from london to ottawa. so any where between. also looking for a shop to install. i have talked to a couple places

i used to live in stoney creek. moved away a year ago

Talk to Varun aka Slipperysilvia

Varun is out of the Country (afaik)…

I know of at least 4 importers in Mississauga… I’m only listing the info, I am not endorsing them at all.

japan direct japanese
Eagle Japan Motors‎
diamond japanese
Engine Land Japanese Auto Parts

there is also tiger japan, but IMO i would stay away from them, Japan Direct is where i had purchased my front clip and i had no issues.

When buying the motor tho obv inspect it for what may be problems. Oil leaks and such. Good luck finding a motor and happy boosting :slight_smile:

Just becareful if you get a pm from a guy named multisync.

avoid Diamond … we tested 2 of their SR’s and both had low compression.

Get it from Toronto Jdm

getting a clip is pretty pointless in my opinion for an SR, unless maybe its a silvia clip since you get the front end. Your money though.

diamond is shit… all sr’s there are blown bad compression on all cylinders the guy will try to put oil in the cylinders…to make them read higher… the best place i found was toyko autoparts… I got my frontclip for 1700 delivered to my house 165 compression on all cylinders , 59,000km too

go inspect the motor urself i got my sr from tokyo like 2 years ago and it is running strong even today. i spent 1700 at the time aswell but not a front clip. i guess sr’s have gotten much cheaper. install into a s13 is a breeze. the hardest part is wiring, which is easy.

i did get a blown turbo off of tokyo 1ns, they said asis but i convinced the guy to give me a 1 day warranty before i baught it.

thanks for the help guys! i spoke with japan direct yesterday and will be checking out Tokyo today