Front mount intercooler turbos n madd s13 sr20det parts

hit me up today ill hook u up with a goood price best offers no faggot lowballers

front mount intercooler
blowoff valv
2 stock sr shifters
turbo elbow 2
air filters 2rubber door trimming
power aftermarket sunroof bigger then stock but hooks right up to any 240 had in my old coupe
brown door skins
brown backseats
winter tires on s14 rims
winters on tear drops boath have enougth tread on them
intake manifold
drivers side mirror
clutch fan
stock rad
MINT TURBO and one blown turbo
maff sensers
valve cover sr blacktop pics…

http://img204.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00073n.jpg

and many other parts i cant remember gimme a call and ill see what i can get you

6472629211 lawrence

well give us some idea of what you want for the parts, that way you avoid the whole “lowballer” situation

Hey Lawrence just called you got dubs on HKS air filter!

What kind of turbo…

I love this FS thread.

t 25

u know prices just dont waste my time u guys arnt stupid

No but it seems you might be a little bit… All you put was blow off valve, do I offer you 40 bucks thinking its eBay or 150 thinking its hks, more info and condition is needed on these parts… Terrible fs thread

Why not try making a FS thread ACTUALLY worth someones time.
How do you expect to sell anything?

Example: Winter tires on s14 rims…

What winter tires? Good winters and bad winters are like day and night.
Your wasting your own time by having people like us have to post this to ask useless information which SHOULD have been listed in the original post. No?

w

pmd you with my phone number… im interested in the fmic and turbo… like to pick up ton if passible

PRICING???

how much for bov with flange

ya you do offer 40 u retard look at the pics to see the condition its some jap shit i donno what it is lol go get a life its son also my number is there unless your a downie then u can use a phone n u (tatti) would know whaats good in a second but i guess you too stupid to push buttons

one set of mint winters one set of half thread tires…
i also got a set or tear drops wiht rubbers id ne one wants them cheap

New members are a vital part of this community.

way to make a great first impression, fuckin’ idiot, all you had to do was make a presentable FS thread, with pictures posted on the page, and an idea as to the price you wanted to see for the stuff, and this could have all been avoided. fuckin’ moron…oh, and someone with less than 40 posts should try to make a good impression. and not start the name-calling to members with considerably more posts.