Front Z32 Calipers 30mm BEST OFFER

Just the front z32 calipers (30mm) for sale. To be perfectly honest, they don’t look in the best of shape, and I believe they are from a wrecker, but with rebuild kits I imagine they’ll be perfect. They have the two slider pins each, and the bracket bolts as well. I’m located in Loretto, (Alliston area), so shoot me a PM with an offer.

any idea if they move freely? or are they seised? try throwing a pad pusher in them and see if they move at all…

MEGA BUMP

I was gonna keep these, but have no money for the rest of this swap :frowning: So, still for sale, the one piston that is pushed out in the pics has been pushed back in about half way, but i can’t get it anymore without the actualy piston pusher tool.

I’m gonna say $150 obo. But feel free to lowball or shoot me trades if you want.

Bump. $100?

where r u located?? PM Me ASAP…

Ill take em. Whats your number?

Okay, so i put these on, ran them for a bit, but it’s just too much for just a stock car, so bumpin it up! Also now in Brampton, so I’m probably closer to most people. Just let me know, I’ll have to pick them up from my house.

$100