FS: 02 zx12r

SOLDSOLDSOLD

yes, this is the same bike that andyb was selling last summer…it was used in part of a trade for my car…its now up for sale by me

5300/obo

2002 zx12r, Rebuilt Title, 12xxx miles, Bike Runs perfect, will go 170+, I made it for straightlining and cruising. If you want to turn heads and go fast this is the bike for you. Any questions ask.

Mods:
Yoshi Pipe
K and N Filter
Geared -1 +2
Mirror Knock Offs
Lowered 2 Inchs in the back
Rear Stainless Line
Clear Tail light
DID Gold Chain
Newer Battery
Brand New Tires (not On bike)
Custom Paint Job
Bike is VERY fast
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/honduh8993/12r2.jpg

PM for details

more pictures on craigslist, its on there for 5500 tho, nyspeeder price is starting at 5300

whats up with the rebuilt title?

the bike was original from pa, it was downed, then andyb brought it in to newyork state and had to clear the title…and he built it

what had to be done/replaced?

Ill call you tomorrow lenny :tup:

k sucka… i work 2-6

thats not work hahaha. So it was made for straight lines? How so? No ext swingarm no nothing for straights. But bump for andys old bike and bump for leonard

Looks good and if the bike was owned by Andy it definately was well taken care of…glws Mr. Wiza

headlight, fairings, and radiator

when can I come look at this killer bike!!!

this is my old bike, it is very stong and fast. I got it and it was downed. It need the parts that he mentioned. It does have lowering bars on it that can be adjusted to it rides at normal riding heigth. Right now it is 2 inches lowered in the back. It leaks nothing, and needs nothing. Who ever gets this bike will be happy.

bump nice bike seen it many times very fast too

thanks andy…

lenny, my advice…

1. dont sell bike
  2. get the sand out of the vagina
  3. ride it… everyone u know has one, its not like you wont have anyone to ride with…

just my 2 cents… other than that its a very sexy bike…just not as good as yamahas… :slight_smile:

^^^^ what that guy said!!!

no thanks, riding isnt for me, atleast right now…anyways… spring is right around the corner… someone needs a nice head turner for the summer!

BUMP>… St. Patty Day Special! throw offers

BUMP TTT lol good thing i bumped it the same time as you did

springs around the corner, someone needs a bike Im sure of it…

EDIT**** ad starts in Buffalo News tomorrow!