FS: 2002 ZX12r

THIS IS NOT A BIKE FOR BEGINNERS…

2002 zx12r, Rebuilt Title, 12xxx miles, Bike Runs perfect, will go 170+, I made it for straightlining and cruising. If you want to turn heads and go fast this is the bike for you. Any questions ask.

Mods:
Yoshi Pipe
K and N Filter
Geared -1 +2
Mirror Knock Offs
Lowered 2 Inchs in the back
Rear Stainless Line
Clear Tail light
DID Gold Chain
Front Carbon Fiber Fender
Newer Battery
Brand New Tires (not On bike)
Custom Paint Job
5500 obo
Bike is VERY fast, here are some pictures:

i’ve seen this somewhere before (online for sale somewhere else) but can’t think of where for the life of me. probably sportriders?

very nice looking bike tho. GLWTS

i built the bike so I dont think you saw it for sale but you might have seen me post it under willys turbo for sale

are you located in Rochester? I’ve seen something similar around here, but it had gun-shaped rear pegs under the seat

nope from buffalo, RightSideUp painted it last summer once I rebuilt the bike, I had it a couple of times down at Duffys for the car shows.

[quote=“AndyB,post:3,topic:25874"”]

i built the bike so I dont think you saw it for sale but you might have seen me post it under willys turbo for sale

[/quote]

yup, that was it. my bad.

bump

thats a damn nice bike, too bad i dont have the money.

GLWS

Definatly a sharp lookin bike, i’v seen it around here and it looks HOTT!, glws

no one wants to go fast:gotme:

hot bike :tup:

too bad im not in the market for another toy

summer is here and the bike is ready to go, any questions just ask,

p.s. you better be ready to go fast!

hot bike, bump for a guy who knows what hes doing when it comes to things with two wheels.

i would like to go fast and am looking for a bike… but since im a newb to the bike world this is out of the question…

Free Bump for a sickly hot bike

yummy yummy

free bump

you still have any 636 stuff?

looks real clean!!!glws

coldaccord, i do let me know what you need, sorry about last time, i was crazy busy, send me a pm of what you are looking for, mostly stock stuff.

i had dibs on mirrors or block off plates mang!

update: Battery is all charged up, and I just put the new tire on the back of it. If anyone is interested I can show them the bike. I am sure I will have it down at southgate a couple nights.