FS: 2002 ZX12r

update, just put on the new rear tire and the battery is all charged up and ready to go. I will have it down at southgate once in a while if anyone is interested in seeing it.

[quote=“AndyB,post:18,topic:25874"”]

coldaccord, i do let me know what you need, sorry about last time, i was crazy busy, send me a pm of what you are looking for, mostly stock stuff.

[/quote]

pm’d

have a baby on the way, still for sale if anyone is interested, Looking for around 5k

bump for andys wife having my kid on the way

kevin you know its my kid, Andy knows. His wife broke it to him. He is getting a jetta for his first car. V-tech what? i hate you

PS: i love you =)
…and im drunk

[quote=“AndyB,post:23,topic:25874"”]

have a baby on the way, still for sale if anyone is interested, Looking for around 5k

[/quote]

congrats man!!!

bump for a nice clean fast bike somone buy this thing!!:ohyeah:

[quote=“bigtymer7463,post:25,topic:25874"”]

kevin you know its my kid, Andy knows. His wife broke it to him. He is getting a jetta for his first car. V-tech what? i hate you

…and im drunk

[/quote]

you suck brett thanks for the call i wanted to get drunk

[quote=“bigtymer7463,post:25,topic:25874"”]

…and im drunk

[/quote]

how can you get her knocked up, your gay…

Well if it doesnt sell in the next couple of weeks I am going to start stripping it down for the go faster parts I am going to put on it and going to keep the damn thing.

summer is ending need it gone, if not its going to get the go fast parts put on it:pimp:

you won’t… I know you wont

any interest in this, or its going to layzie so we can all start to get bikes:eekdance:

i know a lot of you guys are looking to get into bikes so just letting people know that sent me the pms that this is out there still

make an offer

i like. i get pulled over waaay too much on my 600 though, this thing would get me thrown in jail. glws :tup:

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:33,topic:25874"”]

i like. i get pulled over waaay too much on my 600 though, this thing would get me thrown in jail. glws :tup:

[/quote]

just control the throttle:nono:

where the hell is the fun in that?

or did you mean “control the throttle” to mean “drop three gears and crank the throttle when you see the police?” :wink:

very true, this bike is a lot of fun, just need it gone because of the baby on the way, no reasonable offer will be turned down:hitit: