FS: 03 350Z

wish i had the cash… id have to drive it in the winter though…

Yeah these are new I only had those other ones for a few weeks and bought these after that. These are the correct offset and they are staggered.

Buy some winter tires and you will be all set

interested in an 05 636?

Na thanks anyways

Now in the buffalo paper and on buffalo.com. Someone should jump on this im sure its not going to last for the price. I will have more pics today!

what are you trying to buy now?

Its still up in the air I know I want something with a back seat and something I can drive year around. I have that much figured out haha

get an sti :tup:

glws …car is very nice

man…how come selling the Z so fast :slight_smile: Good idea to get something with back seats. I can’t never sell my Z. Someone should jump on this. The best color of all colors for the Z. Has some power and handling at the same time. GLWS!!!

perhaps the “classier” G35 is an option?? It’s like a Z, but it has a backseat! :slight_smile:

Yeah I totally would be those tend to run even higher in price

More pix!

lol, Ill buy my car out and trade you for it(as long as you buy patrick’s single turbo kit and throw it in). Seriously though, that car is SUPER NICE. Makes me kind of wish I had a hot 2 seater.

All I have to say is: “TITTYS.” Looking good bro!

Thanks guys…

And another…

If that’s the case, then I will sell my turbo kit for $3,500.00 right now :slight_smile:

Oh man would that be sweet haha

I wish I could but thats way out of my price range

is this the one that was at jeffs shop not to long ago?
bump for a friend of gazzos!