FS:03 r6le part out must go!!! New Price $1500 for all

New price $1500 for all must go

This was stolen from me in july and i have just recently recieved most of the parts back due to the police busting up a chop shop.

[BIKE](http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77268#) HAD 11300 mile on it and was the black with red ghost flames

-Frame in perfect shape
-Swing arm (with the connecting pin)
-Front forks
-Brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT front w/rim (bike was stolen the next day after i put this tire on)
-Motor Block through a rod i guess who knows how the hell that happend the head however looks to be in amazing shape
-Farings
-Tail section looks to be ok
-Front upper around headlights looks to be without scratches
-Piece that goes infront of radiator
-Left lower they took off the Yamaha sticker along the bottom
-Left upper seems to be ok few light scrapes
-Right Lower i had in my possesion so it is fine (was doing an oil change when it was stolen and did not have time to put back on yet)
-Right upper looks to be fine ( I will really have to clean these off good and look to make sure)
-Gas tank looks to be fine no dents or there is a small white scuff that should rub out ( i also have the key)
-Front seat
-Rear seat
-Clutch lever w/cable
-Shifter assembly with foot peg
-Brake lever w/ cable
-Handle bars w/harris grips
-Under tail frame/support ( i have the key)
-Tail light
-Stock Air box
-Ign coils
-Headlight assembly looks to be good no scratches sold
-Radiator w/fan seems to be good
-rear shock
-
wiring harness w/ecu
Thats all i can think of at the moment let me know if there is anything else you are interested in. I am willing to sell as a whole for the right price! Everything is best offer and i have been busy however i will be getting pics up soon. Thanks,Brent

pm me for prices and pics i just want to get rid of most of it to make room.

congrats on getting your bike back, that rarely happens. sucks its in pieces though.

glws!

thanks man cant wait to get another and get out there and ride!

Size of the front tire? It should fit mine I believe

i will check when i get out of work

only thing i needed was the headlight… and its sold sigh

soooo what next? glwts

sorry man

somthing cheap that i can beat on not looking for anything nice at the moment but somthing FI keep me posted if you come across any deals

liter bike or 600? what’s your price range?

i would really like a 1000 however a 600 that i can mess around on will do for now my price range is like $1500-3000 an 03 r6 with cosmetic damage for cheap would do nicley!

This part out brought to you in part by Dbags. Because why should other people have nice things.

^^^what he said now buy it

bump i want another bike asap so all parts for sale cheap

Got the rear tire size yet?

i do not have the rear tire

Cmon ppl help him get rid of this stuff! He needs to get a bike again!

^^^WORD!

bump

must sell $1500 for all

bump