Oasis24-7's bike was just stolen

So between the hours of 100 am and 200am i 2003 Yamaha r6 LE black with red ghost flames and red windscreen and black and red micron pipe was stolen out of my driveway in Tonawanda . It was missing the front left lower fairing because i did an oil change on it. There isn’t many of these around let me know if anyone hears anything or see anything . Here is to all the pussy lil bitches that are stealing honda’s bikes and what ever else you suck at life and will never amount to anything its people like you that make me feel good about myself. hope we can do business again make sure you stop in and say hi next time i will be sure to greet you!!!

wow wtf with all the thefts these past few days??? sorry to hear man

in your driveway none the less. I’m sorry to hear that.

WTF that is horse shit

jesus christ. i just turned my phone on and got a text from bandoh about this. that’s fucked up man. i’m sorry.

So Im guessing it looked somthing like this one?
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/2984000-2984999/2984948_17_full.jpg

that sucks… I use to leave my bike parked out front downtown never had a problem but always locked the fork’s turned, so it would be a PITB to steal… although in NT I left the key in the ignition…

When they steal bikes they are throwing them in the nack of pickups these days

so wait what was the point of this thread: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53007

Sucks to hear Brent. I’ll keep an eye out for sure.

Anything else to let us non bike riders distinguish this from other r6 LE’s? Isn’t part of the windscreen cracked or something?

i txted the usual people that we ride with to be on the look out.

… be sure to keep an eye on craigslist and what not…

Holy shit brent that sux, and in tonawanda none the less, it really stands out with the cracked windscreen, I hope someone can spot it. sorry to hear

damn dude…That blows.
GOod luck finding it

wow that fawkn sucks

bs - stuff doesnt get stolen in the 'burbs…

But seriously, that SUCKS. Hope you find it.

Jesus brent, tell me you have insurance. This fucking sucks. I’ll be on the lookout.

P.S. Remember when I yelled at you for leaving your bike in the driveway so much!

ya cracked bright red wind shield faded black to red micron pipe with missing left front faring

x2…

:frowning: sadface

So i saw the same bike as mine drive by my house on colvin and i only know of three other 03 LE r6 so is there one that lives in raintree that any one knows of with the same bike?

yeahh i know 2 cars being robbed right from lancaster speedways parking lot. My buddies truck with a brand new 0hr only had it for 20-min quad got robbed too.