Stolen Bike

Friend of mines bike was stolen last night down by Goodfella’s pizza in amsterdam
2006 Suzuki gsxr 750
Yellow and black
almost smooth tires has race takeoffs on it
if you see a bike u think might be this 1 let me know where you see it and ill go check it out
Thankyou

where was 82exp last night

That sucks dude, some people are such scumbags…I’ll be sure to keep an eye out.

there had to been a few people that stole it cause the forks were locked and was parked along side the house next to there car

:rofl :rofl

:wow

Sorry to hear that man…you know what would really help ? Have him post up a pict of the bike.

def post up pics for sure

that sucks alot, insurance notified ?

That sucks man. I had a few bike stolen from a a few years back that I never seen again.

Insurance has been notified the Amsterdam Pd told them just just call there insurance company and file cause they wont see the bike again

wow that sucks!

Yes get pics of this bike up now. My shop is in this vicinity and I see ALOT of bikes riding in my area. Will most definitely keep an eye of for it if it’s still in one piece.

wow dude that suckssss ill keep my eye out,im in the area all the time

Who’s bike was it? PM me if you dont want to post it in the thread. Anything done to it to tell it apart? I will keep my eyes posted, and tell everyone I know around to look out too.

Fucking APD, just call the insurnace company becasue we sit on ass and dodnt attempt to find stolen shit. My buddys CTS got hit by some fart cannon warrior while it was parked at his house and ran off. A bunch of people saw the car and the apd didnt even get out of the car, they wouldnt talk to anyone get statements… nothing. talked to my friend for about 3 minutes and said they had to go, and he can get the report from the station in 24hrs. fucking lazy scumbags. How hard is it to see a yellow black GSXR and pull it over if you see one. chances are it wont be the right bike, but atleast try.

My dad is also keeping an eye out for it being he runs a motorcycle shop figures they will bring it to a small time bike shop try to sell it fast or part it out…

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae149/Suzukifan8401/06gsxr.jpg this is the bike its completly bone stock only way you can tell it if you know what your lookin for is its got Race take off’s on not normal street tires… if u see a neighbor or anything that all of sudden got a new bike like this let me know and ill shoot over there i know the bike well

Thanks guys

OK good deal. I will look for the bike man. PM me your cell and I will keep in contact.

If I see it, I’ll let you know. I ride the Amsterdam area all the time. Chances are, if someone was good enough to get away with the theft, they won’t be stupid enough to ride it in the same area. But ya never know.

As far at the APD. Well, I do know they are good at pulling up behind motorcycles and running their plates while we’re filling up at a gas station. I have that happen a couple of times.

ya APD sucks like that I had them follow me from Carquest all the way up by walmart and they were probally running my plate if they could read it lol

Yeah, I was told they were probably reading the plates to see if the bike was stolen. However, I saw it as, they were reading the plates to see if you have any outstanding tickets or warrants for arrest that they could get you for. It’s easy picking’s if you are sitting there with your key in your gas cap filling up. Versus on the road where they don’t really have a chance of seeing your plate or catching you if you decide to run. I feel like a criminal every time I see a cop go by and stare me down because I’m on a crotch rocket. More and more, I’m having more fun riding off-road.

Ya I dont think ill give up riding on the streets I have way to much fun.I got pulled over the End of Last year by a State Trooper Cop walks up to me i take my helmet off he ask the normal Question License and Registration so i give them to him he goes back to his Suv bout 5mins later he calls me back to the Suv and goes what was the last ticket you got? I was like i believe it was speeding like 2-3years ago and i looked right at him and was like well you would know you gave the ticket too me and also have my record right in front of you so…Needless to say i got a ticket for 70 in a 55. COPS SUCK

Update on the Stolen bike Situation I believe the insurance company is just going to give them a check for the bike they are figuring its long gone

Damn, well in that case, I think my bike, dirt bike, and Jetta just got stolen too! what an easy way off that is. Now I have a question, what happens if the bike gets found? does he have to pay the money back, or does the insurance co get the bike?