2005 yzf600r stunt or track bike $?

due to difficulty of finding a frame i need to get rid of my 2005 yzf 600. it needs nothing runs excellent and only has 3500 miles on it. compleatly stock. open to trades. best offer i get that is reasonable takes it. will have pics up tommorrow.

Whats the reason it needs the frame?

I think he said awhile ago he had a title issue

i have a title with a lean on it. i really dont have the 5500 to pay it off. the bikes only worth 4. frames are about 1200 and i dont have that money after buyin my car. id really love to get another bike but cant afford one

so whats the price pm me please

This thread isn’t going to stick around without pics or a price.

Seems like this thing is stolen.

Seems kinda use less.

So the only problem is theres a lein on the title? That does effect registering it at all. It really just falls back onto the orignal buyer if they do not pay for the bike.

$250

sorry man 250 isnt enough. im having some technical difficulties with my computer so pics might take some time. as far as a price goes id have to say 1500 obo because its worth more than that in parts alone.

pending pics I maybe interested.

No offense buddy, but $1500 price on this and the information or lack there of you gave in the prior thread, tells me this shit isnt legit. dont get me wrong, if I had $1500 for it, I would buy it and stunt the piss out of it… after you signed a legal binding contract stating that you know full well that the bank still owns this bike and are ready to fork over the $4000 on your own when the bank comes after you, and they repo it on me… then I go after you in small claims court for the $1500 I spent on it.

not to mention the fact that I could have swarn that you started out that last thread with “i am buying this from a friend…” and started out like you were asking advice PRIOR to making the pruchase, which aparently you didnt.

But yeah, GLWS. :rofl

i have the title and the previous owner has never gotten any letters from collections or any other documents for payment on the bike. plus the bike was purchesed at jaf where the have in house lending so the only bank involved is there own.

ill get more pics soon as i get my camera back

So does he still owe on the bike? Or has the lien just not been removed from the title yet.

I am assuming it was never paid off. Hence the fact that you want to sell it as a non traceable stunt bike or swap out the frame for another title. That would pretty much make the bike unfindable.

damn computers.

why did you or who ever spray paint a basically brand new bike?

thats a very good question that ive yet to figure out and yes he still owes on the bike.

Do us a favor, and your self. Scan the title and post it up. That will clear up alot of shit, and maybe get the bike sold.

To keep it stealthy on the DL, Y0!

hold on let me pull a scanner out my ass