2005 yzf600r stunt or track bike $?

This is one shady ass deal.

Buyer beware.

Also add that the buyer of this bike can possibly fall into some serious legal shit, if the original owner and or current title holder decided to be a jerk off. Unless you put it in your name and get fucked with the lein.

that is why i wanna sell it as a stunt bike

Doesnt change the fact that you and or the original lein holder could fuck the new buyer of the bike.

will take a 1000 for it. i dont know how id fuck the future owner. the kid has lived at the same address since the bike was purchesed. no repo guy has ever shown up. if the bike dosent get registered than theres no way for it to get repo’d

Really, you know this for a fact a repo company won’t try tracking it down?

This is a shady deal no matter how you look at it. BUYER BEWARE!

Tell your “friend” or whoever the hell the person is that holds the paper work to it to stop being a dead beat and pay his bills. I don’t think anyone who lent them the money, especially if the money lended is coming out of the business is going to let it slide and never set forth any legal action on getting their money re-couped.

cash tonight

300$ :ninja

wtf

lol

I heard this got repo’d by Operation Repo lastnight.

due to people thinking there funny and wanna be douche bags im no longer sellin the bike

did the fat nasty bitch ride off on it?

Delete this entire post and ban OP, scam in work

def ban op for trying to sell stolen shit on shift.

^+1

Yep, saw her dumpin the clutch on that pig and hangin a sick whoolie

How about due to you maybe having half a brain after all, and your are backing out on it. We wernt being funny or feminine cleanings devices at all. most of us know each other and watch out for our friends.

Do yourself a favor; stop by a local Home Depot and purchase a file. remove VIN and serial numbers and just part out the shit out… OFF SHIFT 518.

k, thx bye

The only douche bag in this thread is the one that was trying to sell stolen shit.

accualy called jaf motorsports and the said there is no recoclection of any lean on the bike so those of u who think its stolen good job for falsely accusing someone.

bike is being parted out

How much for the motor?