Stolen Bike

Not sure how that works I believe the Insurance company would get the bike being they payed for it and then they will probally Sell it at an Auction or something

such a nice bike … ill be sure to watch for it !!!

HEY I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU MY WORK RECIEVED A CALL TODAY FROM GLENVILLE PD TO TOW A BIKE WHEN WE ARRIVED WHAT WAS HIDDEN IN THE WOODS OF GLENVILLE WAS A 2006 GSXR 750 COVERED WITH A TARP NOW SPRAY PAINTED RED AND BLACK BUT I AM 90% THIS IS YOUR BIKE IF YOU COULD PLEASE CALL THE SHOP 518-377-1922 ASK FOR ME RYAN OR MY MANAGER ADAM

picture of its current condition

update amsterdam p.d. is supposively coming to get the bike to impound for evidence ill try to keep everyone updated as we go threw the day

+1 for you my friend. Your a hell of a guy. :thumbup

Enjoy the visit from Amsterdams finest. :rofl

thanks lol I have had visits from them before allways a great expirence hahahaha

Be sure to let me know what top notch officer you have the honor to be in the same room with.

FUCK YEA! go Pootmasterflex!

AWESOME

its confirmed this stolen bike has been recovered owner just showed up to confirm it a happy ending to a bad nightmare

Props to you. any way to find out who took it and kick them in the teeth? Also didnt the insurance co already pay the guy for the “loss”

interested to see what happens now.

its just a shame they did so much damage to all the locks on the bike painted the plastics etc etc it may be a total loss because of it

the police know whos responsible there finger prints were all over it there currently building a case against them there going to be rotting in jail along time because there responsible for several bike thefts over this past year as for the insurance they havent been paid on it yet the adjuster will probally be here today or monday

THATS FUKKKING AWESOME DUDE… My boys bike got robbed a few years back and it was never seen again… I still look for that bike… Thats nuts man! +REP for u pootmaster

I am just happy I could be a part of shift to link this bike with the owner all the credit for the find goes to the glenville pd and the hiker that was walking threw the woods

good deal man. Maybe there will be an add in the amsterdam recorder newspaper about it. It would be nice to see something about it, how a group of local car friends worked together to solve the case. It would be cool for shift518 I think.

honestly, if you call them or e-mail them they might make a little story about it, they are actually cool about taking in ideas and doign write ups like that. I have been in the paper for a few things like that befor myself.

NICE!!!

Ok i just got the Call from my friend and she was tellin me what happened and that the guy at the shop said it posted up on the forum and such thats how u knew it might be theirs… I heard the bike was being as a dirtbike and the bike is pretty messed up but im glad they found it… What makes me Wonder is the 1 kid that is involved in this is riding around on another gsxr around the same year and every time i see him and try to talk to him he takes off

yeah I am the guy at the shop “Ryan” I dont know if they used it as a dirt bike but where the bike was left about a 1/2 mile into a rock pit the way it looked they just stashed the bike there because no one would ever attempt to ride it where it was the rocks were baseball sized on the ground when it was found the bike was standing upright with a tarp over it and a gas can leaning against it