** PLEASE HELP - STOLEN BIKE **

Guys,

A friend of mine had his bike stolen from work earlier today at about 10-11am. Red Pickup was seen driving into 40 John Glenn dr, in Amherst, off of N French/E Robinson into the Fidelis Care parking lot.

It is in the Sweet home Blvd area… not sure which way it went when it left the parking lot.

This is a pic of the bike, in the spot it was stolen from.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/JACK1992VR4/bike.jpg

He parks it here everyday, which leads me to believe it was a coworker that set this up. I have a horrible feeling the bike is headed straight to the ghetto to be parted out or some bullshit.

If you see this bike, please PLEASE let me know. I have not seen another one like it around here… if you do see one that even looks remotely similar please contact me @ 901-1081, I’m trying to get a number for Rob (the owner) right now.

:tdown: ill keep my eyes open

damn…right by my work…

i’ll keep my eyes open

That sucks, so easy to steal.

in

damn that really sucks, ill keep my eyes open

a lot easier to steal than to earn.

I still don’t have the details cause I took a half day today, but some lady saw the truck pull in, and then leave with the bike.

There was a company wide e-mail sent out so hopefully someone else in the parking lot saw something. I’m guessing at elase 2 guys… i just hope rob had the steering locked…

Now everyone knows why I don’t ride the Sportster anywhere… and when I do, I chain it to something.

:tdown:

wow…that is awful :frowning: my Dad had his camaro towed right out of his parking lot at work many years ago just to find it gutted in some alley a few days later…i really hope that doesn’t happen to your friend…scary thought

any cameras in the parking lot/ or surrounding buildings?

at least 1 building in the area has to have a camera that saw something…even it if was not near the location, it still could have been captured on film…
…also go to state police off of the thruway…chances are the person drove on the thruway and their image was captured by a highway cam…do some P.I. work…maybe ull get lucky.

wish your buddy the best in getting the bike back.

Right near my crib, ill keep my eyes open and give you a ring

Or at least the parts that are left by now.

That sucks.

Maybe it was overhaulin but I doubt it. Good luck and I will keep my eyes open for it.

ghetto yellow!!!

but yeah that sucks ass.

stupid theives

No cameras are outside. Well there are but none were pointing in that direction.

They guys that took it are in their 20’s and very tan. They think it could have been the landscapers.

The Bike is a 98’

go to state police off of 90 and ask them to check their cameras footage from the time it was stolen to an hour after…they had to have taken the 90 for a quick getaway.

Do any of them point where the truck could have driven, like into the parket lot or leaving it?

fucking tdown jack. probably won’t end up in my neck of the woods but I’ll keep my eyes peeled. good luck to your buddy.

I will keep my eyes peeled. I had my Mustang stolen out of my work lot back in the day after only 2 weeks of owning it…and noone saw anything :tdown:

If I do see it and end up in jail resulting from taking out years of not forgetting what I felt like when the stang was stolen…just promise me you will bail me out :slight_smile:

Good luck, but chances are it’s gone. The police will do the minimum, and let the insurance company pay it out. I will be SHOCKED if you get anywhere with thruway video cams and the state police. If your friend was killed while they were stealing the bike yes, but for a simple theft they don’t break out the CSI tricks.