Local Ducati stolen sometime last night....

I recieved a txt this morning from the mechanic at Williamsville Welding here in Holland that last night a white 649 S was stolen from their shop.

I dont know any other details being thatI was too busy to respond, but i figured the least I could do was pass along the info.

Keep your eyes and ears open. I would imagine there is some sort of reward. I drove by just now and the troopers have 4 cars on site.

Thank you, you may now continue to waste your life away on NYSPEED…

I will let my freind know, he lives out on RT 16 in Holland.

whos that, i may know him?

that would be a monster, any color?

white

I thought thats what I heard. Eyes and ears are open over at our end. Sucks bad

from what i hear, its not the first time he has had a bike stolen. Time to start locking his doors, thats like a $9,000 bike gone. I wish i had money like that to throw away.

Fucking invest in an alarm system, shit thats just retarded.

This is why we have insurance.

If this isn’t the first bike he’s had stolen, WTF? Good luck recovering it. It’s probably on its way to someplace-besides-here.

talk to oasis24-7 and see if he can say who took his bike cause thats probly somewere its headed.

If you don’t think he has an alarm system, they you’re the one who’s retarded.

Well, I would only hope so. I respect Jeff and Al, i have been down there many times working on my bike.

It sucks to hear that a bike was snagged outa there, I’m sure If I get another bike, I’ll be down there asking Jeff for advice.