FS: 06 yamaha raptor 350se-SOLD

dark blue, all stock and less then 20 hours, normal scratches, but no cracks or dings.

Sold my truck so no use for this in amherst :frowning:

I also bought the extended warranty, its transferable and good til aug '09, atv was purchased new at weaver’s in aug 06.

Open to trades, looking for $3700.

New Price $3300!

:tup: nice wheeler… why didnt you post pics?

Fixed.

good pics… buy a camera… lol

You dont know Rob Schuster do you? He had a friend selling one just like this that i was supposed to look at.

nope diferent one and my buddies is a way better deal
IMO you should check it out.

Bump - New price $3300!

different one. but this looks decent. glws

Bump - Willing to take 3k cash only

TTT

somebody buy this so i can have my riding buddy back :wink:

dam i really want this thing… just dont have that kinda cash, i was at weavers just the other day my buddy bought one but hes making payments on it, i think thats the route i gota take… but other than that there great machines and very quick

grab a loan from your bank or CU

i had a 99 warrior, same exact machine these are alot of fun and pretty fast… this is a very good price! somebody needs to pick this up asap
btw if you need a helmet after you buy it ill hook ya up with a helmet for cheap :smiley:

i cant just yet i got other expenses that i need to that are more important, as soon as they get cleared up and this thing isnt sold ill be taking more interest.

TTT

Bump for a nice quad!

so i was talking to this kid at my work and he said he knows u his name is justin.i am in the process of looking into the money sit… if i can get a loan i wouldnt mind gettin this but i would like to come c it first. hopefully we can set sumtin up in the upcoming days

Its a good deal, people selling much older and abused ones for more.

soold