Selling an 06 Yamaha Raptor 350, hmf pipe, 10 hours on it?

So one offer for my 240z is an 06 Raptor 350, hmf pipe, it has reverse, only a few hours on it. What is the market for these like? What are they worth? He’s saying ~$3200. It’s been in heated storage its whole life

http://a177.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_e6781aeab5c0f4db6c426684847efd08.jpg

http://a871.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_16209c3c7064657adb134dff292886b6.jpg

what is the market for these like (I mean is selling this now like trying to sell a motorcycle in january)?

Is it worth 3200? I mean its practically brand new so I would assume so, but I really have no idea

is there any local interest? Any forums to help get rid of one of these things?

Any questions about it I should ask?

Thanks

its the same exact thing as a warrior 350, not a very strong aggresive motor but it will still get you up to 60pretty quick, and if you change the teeth on the sprocket it will be even better.

atvs do not hold their value very well nor do dirtbikes.

my dad bought an 01 warrior in 04ish for 3500 and now its worth like 1500, we traded it in for like 2k 2/3 years ago

but if you know you will use it, its def a good deal rather than having a shell laying around. ATVs are loads of fun and you will always enjoy it. the raptor350 would be rated more as a trail machine than say jumping/motox due to the softer springs. but you could throw mud tires on there and it would due fine in most bogs.

they are also very wheelie friendly

nvrmd thought it was a 660 hahaha i didnt read fully. simple answer is no. no fun and not worth it.

if you can get teh cash for the car then take the cash, if you do not plan on doing anything with the car and you KNOW you will be riding every weekend and have buddies to go with, i would take the atv imo

I’d only be taking the atv to sell. I’d assume it’s easier to sell a newish atv than a project 240z. Also, I’m asking $2600 for my Z and this guy is willing to trade me what he says is a $3200 atv

your probably better off selling the car for 2600 than to trade for his atv. Who knows whether or not it will sell, atleast you would have the 2600. But hey who knows, if you post it on enough forums,ebay,paper whatever im sure it would sell. And people are usually looking for atvs during the fall season anyways.

i believe there is a book, i dont know what its called but it gives all the prices and what you could expect to pay for used dirtbikes/atvs. its like a kbb, mine only went up to 2005 so i couldnt tell you, but you could go to any offroading retailer and probably find out

One of the only reasons people may buy an ATV in the fall is due to hunting seasons, and those are going to be utility quads not sport ones.

Generally, most sport ATVs (like a raptor) will be sold during the spring and summer months.