FS: 1972 Honda ATC 90

SOLD.

i’ll give you 100 bucks.

can it do wheelies? if so i’ll give you 150.

Please keep the usual NYSpeed BS posts out of here, there is no point to them.
Non interested parties and irrelevant posts need not apply.
I would like to keep the thread clean. Thanks.

that was a 100% serious post. don’t put OBO in your thread if you have a price in mind. realistically, i might be willing to go up a bit in price, but i fail to see how that is worth that much money.

:word:

I would suggest try cleaning it up so that it doesn’t look like it’s been sitting & rotting for 40 yrs and you’ll have better luck with getting your asking price.

GLWS.

hell yea, some soap and water to wash it then make it shine with wd40!

That’s your problem…mint or restored ones go for upwards of the $4000 range and average, original, running, unrestored ones in the $2000 range.

I’ll clean it up when I have more time and post it on some ATV/ATC forums.

Dude maybe if it was a 250r or a 350x it would be worth that much ,but no one on here will pay that. But on the other hand they are worth some $ but not anything near 4000 dollers. I am not trying to hate on your post but lets be reasonable.

Yes, lets be reasonable
1.Do the research. I stated restored ones can fetch that much.

2.Again, if you are NOT interested, no need for you to waste your time or mine.
DO NOT REPLY.

:lol: my offer still stands.

FWIW in my experience, this guy is very reasonable with his price, GLWS!

I sold my 200 in better shape for $300. Your not going to get that much from anyone on this board. (just being honest)

if it was a 250 or big red…

word. i’d pay that for a big red. it would take me back to my childhood and riding it with my dad. then my mom flipping out and making my dad sell it when he tipped it over one too many times.

1970 is the first year if you did your research as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Solid price, for what looks like a decent bike looks like the original tires as well should clean up nicely a collectors item for sure. Bump. :tup:

That’s typical NYSpeed…I should know better.

Actually through some more digging, we are both wrong.

The world’s first ATV, Honda’s three-wheel US90, was introduced to America in 1969. The US90, later renamed the All-Terrain Cycle 90 (ATC) in 1971.”

…and my original reply to you still stands.

Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You have nothing to offer, no use in clogging up the thread with your juvenile replies.

where is trumansburg and how far from west seneca is it

Google maps?

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=google&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

i gpsd its a 3 hour drive :tdown: