attn victorsmalls

think its worth it? i’d probably offer him like 700 bucks cash,
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=162983906&dealer_id=1388953&car_year=1989&make=FORD&distance=50&max_price=1500&model=&end_year=2005&advcd_on=n&min_price=0&address=15234&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1984&color=&cardist=37

it is well worth 700 but it is a lot so don’t go any higher that 850 if it was a trade they only gave 300-475 for it so at 700 he is still making cash if they take it to auction they will not get what they want

see the thing i hate is i stop into every used car dealership and i’ll take the truck or car im thinking of buying to my garage, put it on the lift, and see what it needs. then i come back and tell the people that is needs this, that , and some of this, and they flip out saying they want 1,200 bucks when i say i’ll offer them 600, (when it needs like 700 bucks worth of parts). and they say that they can get 2000 bucks at the auction!!! :down: used car dealerships can lick my asshole!! :down: :down:

except JJ’s :blue: :slight_smile:

if he can get that much at auction let him get it … my uncle is a dealer and so are a few other family members and they take the junk to auction just to get rid of it … i bought a 1996 f15 4x4 from auction it came from the deal near pep boys off of 60 biggest shit truck i ever bought clean not rust the transfer case was shot and the converter was bad but for 3500 i got taken after the repairs i should of got it for a grand or less

vitor… i’ll buy it and use it till i dont want it anymore and sell it to ya cheap hehe

hell i have enough parts to build 34 of them cars at my garage…

thast really isn t a bad price… motor’s are strong… they take a beating… even at highmilege…

same motor as my mx6…

i seen a marroon one today for sale in oakdale look to be in ok shape

i have 2 probes, and know about them pretty well, and although they are a dependable car i probably wouldnt pay what hes askin actually i would prob be weary about 700 would have to be in really nice condition cause you can find them around pretty cheap, i picked up my 93 probe gt for 500$ and was in good condition, i would start a lil lower and see what he thinks…