I'm practually stealing a car in a few hours!!

I’ll be picking up another Grand Prix, 2000 GT for a daily driver.
The guy was asking $2,500 which I was more than willing to pay that much for the car being the book value is somewhere around $4,000^. Well I come back from taking the car for a ride and was ready to tell him I’ll buy it and my Pap tells me he talked him down to $1,500 LOL. This car is in excellent shape. What a steal. I can drive it for a few years and sell it for what I paid. I’m so excited I can’t sleep. :smiley:

its still a grand prix, hows that stealing ?

Because it’s a decent newer looking car for the price, People usually pay about 1,500 for a beat ass beater cars. Not one that is 7 years old that is loaded with leather, HUD, etc. Just cause you don’t like these car doesn’t make them shit.

nice

congrats, more grocery hauling for you.

shenanigans!

s/c it?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/ilovecleveland/PDVD_000.jpg

:bowrofl:

call it car ramrod… say it say it

liscence and registration “Chicken Fucker”

meow

it’s a grand prix :wackit: :wackit:

Is practually a word?

It is meow.

“who wants a mustache ride!?”

personally…i like the gp’s

Yeah and the book value is also $6,900 on this car, when we were transferring titles the guy I bought it from had to lie and say things were wrong with the car because they wanted to know why he was selling it so low under book value. lol I think they thought I actually was paying more for the car but only telling them 1500 to save on taxes :slight_smile:
it’s also a 1 owner car.

Do you happen to have 4-16" chrome factory wheels down there?

I can’t I need something reliable lol