reporting to nyspeed..

should i buy this? hhaha.

let’s just say i found a car: '99 subaru impreza 2.5rs coupe. 150K on the clock. 6grand.

yes or no?
be nice.
seller may or may not post here.

is it blue?

Kinda pricey but those cars hold their value very well. I can think of many worse cars to buy but for the boxer 2.5 in that car will go to well over 200k.

:rofl: i think all of them from that year came in either blue or white…

6k is a lot of money for a car with 150k on it. Idcare what kind of car it is.

6K i say too much.

no fucking wai

X2. whats kbb say?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=222977297&dealer_id=343040&car_year=1997&model=&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=100&make=SUB&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14559&advanced=y&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=7000&cardist=47

ryanmcell selling his car?

:rofl:

150k miles, i dont care what it is, no matter how omg reliable its supposed to be, thats alot of fucking miles. dont do it.

nice car too many miles…

Nice car, miles shouldn matter too much, bu 6k is way too much I say 3500-4k max, good luck though.

+1

For that kind of money there are a lot of cars you could find with 30-40k miles.

is it black with gold wheels?

definitely. keep looking is your best bet

150K miles… wow

no way

arent you on a cruise?

nope. from what i’ve gathered, you are looking for a dd and don’t exactly have a huge income. that car’s priced right but your six grand will be better spent on a less expensive model with half the miles. sure the motor will last 200k but a car with that many miles will nickel and dime you to death. quickly if you don’t do everything yourself.

^ 6k for a car that might last another 50 thousand miles…

That just doesn’t sound right.

I know the car in question, it is well maintained and I wouldnt hesitate to buy it, but that’s me.