FS: 1 Week old Widescreen HP Laptop

Asking Price: $1250
Condition: Brand new used 1 week
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Brand new HP laptop just used 1 week, unexpected move coming up so I need first and last! Trying to sell fast, this laptop on the HP website goes for $1599 and up. . I’m selling for $1250, willing to drive over to your place if you’re within reasonable distance. . Please only serious inquiries and I won’t take a low ball offer, the system is worth $500 after taxes more than what im selling it for
Specs:
AMD Turion 64 X2 1.8ghz
100GB
2GB Ram
Geforce GO 6150 288MB Vid card
Running Vista 32bit OS

Sorry boys forgot to mention the laptop also has a 17.5 inch widescreen display for all the movie/game lovers :slight_smile:

i got the same one for 600… no joke =)

why would you sell it for 600?? unless its stolen. .

wow sorry guys, the computer is actually a 9210ca i was looking at the wrong model number…a much older model number lol!

Price Drop

$1000 final!!

he gave e the receipt too =)

uhh if its only a week old you can return it within 30 days for a full refund at like 90 percent of the places

I didn’t buy it from a store. I bought it from a friends company called Iserve, they buy HP computers in bulk and he sold me one of them. So basically i actually just bought it off a friend. I see laptops on here that are garbage going for over 1000 all the time and they sell. I don’t see why this one wouldn’t move. Ah well looks like ebay will have to help me out.