FS/FT HP notebook

here is my craigslist ad

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/sys/588068929.html

i would like a straight up trade but cash will work. or maybe a garrett T3, wastegate, BOV, EBC

i offer ya like 150 man.

no low ballers…

i have a g3 500mhz,256 ram, airport card,cd durner etc.

i’m interested in this, what’s the model and do u have pics?

it is a HP Pavilion zd8000
this computer is the top of the line for '05

well its 2008 bro tech has advanced

no shit? damn where was i? this computer has pretty much everything a computer you would buy now. noone wants vista. i have xp. i have a damn good video card. i ran half life 2 on medium-high graphics. and CS:S on high graphics. it will handle anything you throw at it. its a sturdy m’effer

and dont clutter my thead with your nay saying.

hyperthreading < dual-core

ati radeon x600 < everything u can get now a days

but if u would’ve responded sooner i would’ve bought this off u for $275 but i got a great deal on a dell vostro 1500

ok man ill bump my offer to $200 can get this whenever

try again. its worth alot more than that

QFT… GLWS i’d take one of these offers and run… you can get laptops with all the latest shit AND a warranty for just a bit more than you’re being offered so i’d keep that in mind! nice laptop though my dad has the same one, and while some of the parts may be considered “out dated”, it will still run just about anything except R6: vegas. I havent updated my desktop in 2 years and have similar parts in it, including the x600. I play COD4 (among several other games) every day with no issues.

ebay it, some idiot will buy it for more than $200 there.

mmm apple sauce

i wuldnt expect to get to much for this i just bought an HP w/ 2 gig ram, 250g HD, nvidia geforce 7150m, 17 HighDef widescreen, 2.0 dual core, dvd burner and all that jazz for 750 brand new… not trying to be an ass…

i would definantly throw it up on EBAy to be the most beneficial for u…

im on no hurry to move it. some one will buy it. the price you would pay for a new computer you can get this one that will out perform it.

How bout u benchmark it to prove us how amazing that system is compared to something new. i’m sure if u compare it to mickdad’s hp or my dell which i paid around the same price as mickdad, your laptop won’t come close to the scores of a new system. like i said before… hyperthreading < dual-core

exactly. it may be outdated but i will perform just as good as the newer models

but… it wont… thats the point of the new models. it might be able to handle and play, but it will never out-perform.