HP Pavillion, Virtually new! $225 VERY FAST! 17" Monitor

HP Pavillion A706N w/ 17" Monitor KDS Visual Sensations Monitor

AMD Athlon XP Processor 3000+
2.10 Ghz (equivlant to 2.8 Ghz Pentium!)
512 DDR SD Ram Memory
160 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
512 kilobyte l2 cache
400mhz front USB x 2
9 in 1 Memory Card Reader
High speed USB 2.0 & Firewire ports
CD Rewrite / DVD ROM

Upgrades:
512 DDR SD Ram Memory(1 Gig of ram total!)
Radeon Video Card w/ S-Video outputs and I think DVI

This is my girlfriends computer that she just bough about 9 months ago for around $600-700 with out the monitor. The computer is not hacked in anyway and NEVER crashed like homebuilts. She jsut got a new PC from work and this is no longer needed. Excellent gaming machine.

Also includes keyboard w/ smart keys and optical mouse.
This computer is in PERFECT shape and works PERFECT. All original paperwork is included!

$225 obo.
This needs to be sold ASAP!!!
Will consider trades…

awesome price

SATA Drives or IDE?

ummm stock…lol IDK

chances are its just ide

would you sell without the monitor?

$200 w/out monitor

http://www.ecoustics.com/pcw/reviews/119531

was rated low b/c of low graphics capabilities. The radeon took care of that. The computer is faster than my new DELL 9400 laptop.

Be_Fag must of picked the worst rating review. The graphics for gaming were shitty but the Radeon took care of it…here is another review, still gawking at the graphics… http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:HP%20Pavilion%20a706n%20Desktop%20Computer:1991590956:page=expert-reviews;_ylt=AhhjFdWcnYSBuXAPYyZyVKygn7sF;_ylu=X3oDMTBnYWVvN2l0BHNlYwNleHBlcnRyZXZpZXc-

$200 w/ MONITOR
$175 w/o Monitor going on ebay soon if no one grabs it local!

give me a day or 2…i might know someone who might want it.

I may have someone interested. I just emailed him so he should get back to me soon.

first cash takes it…i’m from north hills, you can pick up at my place or i can meet in the city.

thats cool if someone beats me to it thats fine…but i will ask around.

:eek3: Why does your location say Wexford? :squint:

wexford = north hills

Come on guys you WON’T be dissapointed in this. It is a very fast, up to date machine. $200 take it all!

I will take the computer without the monitor for $175…i have 3 17" CRT’s already…Have the cash

sorry dude 200 for all is the lowest i’ll go…i’ll knock $5 off for the crt lol, let me know, I gotta a few other people who want it also. $195 for computer only. Available tnt…cash talks

I’ve got a set of decent wheels in the Accord bolt pattern. Don’t know if that’s what you had in mind when you said “will consider trades”, but let me know if you might be interested and I’ll snap some pics.

If not, I am still interested in just buying the computer system.