Native/Optimum Resolution 1280 x 1024
16.7 Million colors
Compatible Modes
PC VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA
Contrast Ratio 600:1
Brightness (Nits) 300 cd/m2
Viewing Angle 170 Horizontal / 170 Vertical
Response Time 21 ms
Physical Dimensions 17.1H x 16.4W x 9.2D (with Base)
10.4 lbs (with Base)

All original boxes and manuals with original packaging will be included. Taking offers, if it’s worth it I’ll sell it and pick up a laptop like I’ve always wanted.

pm’d

ttt

how much for LCD?

bump

willing to trade?? HP ze5568 laptop 3 year old

if you are going to part out the comp i’ll take some parts :slight_smile:

an idea of what your looking to get might help

How much dude my girl is looking for a pc

the pc is going for about 500 after $50 rebate, and the monitor is going for 160 the lowest i saw, so i’m thinking we’ll start at $550 or offer. I’m flexible on that.

500 i want to buy a laptop

ill trade you my laptop for the monitor + a little $$$

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22599&highlight=FS%3A+hp+laptop

$100 for the monitor

i want the monitor, pm me a price

i really don’t want to part this out, if i sell the monitor and can’t sell the pc then i wont be able to find another monitor like this, especially for 100

once more bump, i think someone offered 500 if they did please let me know it’s definitely for sale now.

My girlfriend was going to buy it for 500 around christmas but I never heard back from you. I think she spent her money on other items and needs to save for a pc again.Oh well sorry

what OS system is on it?

Does it have word?

video outputs?

windows xp media center, yes it has word, video outputs i have no idea. i wanted to sell it earlier but i couldn’t find a laptop i liked but now i can so…

i’ve seen this exact model computer on ebay with bin for $400 plus shipping, and the monitor for around $175 (both refurbed) so $500 is a pretty good deal i think. i have all the original boxes and manuals and software around somewhere too.