HP Pavillion, Virtually new! $225 VERY FAST! 17" Monitor

no thx on the wheels, i got some 18" bling blings LOL.

What would you consider trade wise? Other computer stuff, accord stuff?

Damn…another monitor…LOL
OK…$200 it is.
PM me your # so we can set it up

if you sell w/o monitor i may be interested in it

blackbelt is paying $200 for it. unless something falls through or i get a higher offer consider it sold. Blackbelt…I will call u tmrw to set something up for tmrw evening if thats good with you.

if it falls through i got $200 in hand for just the computer

let me know
i can get it whenever

Sent you a PM, i am good to go for this. Call me anytime tomorrow, i PM’d you my cell number and will have my cell with me at work. Got the $$ in my wallet.

I may buy this from you for $225, if anyone else doesn’t buy it, we are looking to buy a computer for my fiances parents for Christmas, let me talk it over with her this evening and I will let you know.

I am going over to pick it up tomorrow.

SOLD THX

Yep, thanks for fucking me over

price was best offer…yours wasn’t best. thx someone just gave me a last minute higher price. get over it tinkerbelle

wow thats low down & dirty!

wow. asshole something to do

that is some shady shit for 25 bucks… was $25 bucks worth your name as person who backs out of a deal? from what read, you agreed to a price, and was setting up a time. that infers it is sold. not even giving a chance to counter offer by black belt–i.e. match it or beat it type deal.

thats just fucked.

so if im willign to pay 250 for it right now, do i get it?

That was what i said. He sent me a PM last night saying that he took a $250 offer. So his integrity sold for 50 bucks. He posted a price of $225, then lowered it to $200. I agreed to the $200 and he accepted. Here is the PM he sent me

“sat and sunday are both doable at anytime after 3, just let me know what time and day according to the baove you want to do and we’ll name a place to meet up. thanks! Jack”

I had PM’d him my cell # and asked for his. He never did send it. I sent him another PM thursday asking him for his cell number again. He didnt respond. I just wonder if the person who bought it was someone from Pittspeed. Thats just fucked up.

Then he insults me…:tool: . If he wanted an auction, there is this place called Ebay for that shit.
Ah well… at least my reputation as a buyer and seller here is solid…

you guys are to much…yes it was a pittspeed member who bought it…doesn’t amke a difference. the computer had to go asap for best offer. you weren’t asap, and yours wasn’t best offer. sorry i didn’t pm you back with my phone number b/c i knew it was being sold to someone else…i’ll cry a tear for you when i saying my bedtime prayers.

Hey no problem…you just don’t get it, but that’s cool, because most of the people here DO get it. Now that you have shown the type of person you are, you may have problems doing any business here. You have no integrity, and now you have a bad reputation. But hey, you got that extra 50 bucks , so good for you kid! Don’t bother trying to cry any tears, i doubt if you could anyway.:tool: :madfawk:

lol how dramatic

wow. you are a lowlife.