FS: 10" subwoofers

Elemental designs E10k.14 (i think 14)

regaurdless, there are two of them, they sounded great when I had them hooked up in my sol, and they don’t take up as much room as most other subs so they can be put just about anywhere. even in a truck.

they are this style:
http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/elemental_designs/new_products.jpg

$35 each.

what kind of RMS are they doing?
and whats the voiccoil config.and size

ill prolly takew the pair

so you want 2 8’s and 2 10’s? :smiley:

what are the specs man?

+1

I’m having a real hard time finding the specs since its been discontinued. I bought these like 3 or 4 years ago and barely used them

Found it.

Looks like the picture in my first post is not the same one. Mine are not as deep. Here is a picture of them when i had them installed in the car:

http://www.solsociety.com/photos/d/4309-2/docboxA0122.jpg

[SIZE=1]Application Outline [/SIZE]
Spec [RIGHT]E10k Subwoofer[/RIGHT]
Sealed Enclosure [RIGHT] Yes [/RIGHT]
Vented Enclosure [RIGHT] Yes [/RIGHT]
Infinite Baffle [RIGHT] No [/RIGHT]

<b>[SIZE=1]Car Audio Box  																	  Size Suggestions Outline </b>[/SIZE]
															   																 															   															 														   														    															   															    															   																  																  																  Spec 																    																	[RIGHT]<b>E10k Subwoofer</b>[/RIGHT]
															   																 																  																  Sealed  																	( small )  																    																	[RIGHT] 																	0.4ft³ 																	[/RIGHT]
															   																 																  																  Sealed  																	( ideal )  																    																	[RIGHT] 																	0.5ft³ 																	[/RIGHT]
															   																 																  																  Sealed  																	( large )  																    																	[RIGHT] 																	0.7ft³ 																	[/RIGHT]
															   																 																  																  Vented  																	( ideal )  																    																	[RIGHT] 																	1.5ft³ Tuned to 30Hz[/RIGHT]
															   																 																  																  Vented  																	( DDLoud)  																    																	[RIGHT] 																	1.5ft³ Tuned to 35Hz[/RIGHT]

<b>[SIZE=1]Car Audio Recommended  																Boxes / Blueprints</b>[/SIZE]

<b>[SIZE=1]Frequency  																Response Information</b>[/SIZE]

<b>[SIZE=1]Specifications  																	  </b>[/SIZE]

Qts: .48
																  Qes: .40
																  Qms: 4.2
																  Fs: 29.00Hz 
																  Re: 3.6 
																  Vas: 40L 
																  Mms: N/Ag
																  Bl: 14.00T*m 
																  SPL: 88dB
																  Sd: N/Acm² 
																  Xmax: 12.0mm 
																  Voice Coil: 50.0mm

Magnet Width: 4.900"
																  Cutout Diameter: 9.250"
																  Mounting Depth: N/A"
																  Weight: 0lb
																  Total Height: N/A"
																  Displacement: .07 ft³
																  Outside Diameter: N/A"

lol weight is 0 pounds?

carbon flibber subs, for that weight reduction every honda needs.

srsly tho nice subs. cant wait to get a system going again.

GLWS!!

Posted these dirt cheap to get rid of them. Someone wants them