FS: 100% Natural Honey

My dad has 12 beehives that he built by hand and has hundreds of honey bees. Anyone interested in picking up some honey for their friends, parents, grand parents, etc.?

100% natural. Not a single thing more.

He has two sizes:

32oz = $10
1gallon = $35

His price, not mine. Not negotiable.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me. As this is a natural commodity so to speak, when it runs out for the season, it runs out.

Here is a picture of his hives:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs417.snc3/25154_10150127622485008_689105007_11244604_6113477_n.jpg

Is it Kosher?

I’m not Jewish.

:facepalm

Can’t there be a serious FS thread anywhere on this forum?

If you want honey or someone you know wants honey, this thread is for you/them. If not, get lost.

Does he sell the honeycomb?

fixed. glws

I don’t know if he sells it, but he has it. I can ask. How much did you want/want to pay?

Thanks.

Would he want to sell the bees?

Nope, he just got some more this spring to finish one of the hives.

used to have beehives at my place until the bears overtook them, pure honey is good shit

I’d love to help you out, but I have to ask: What the fuck am I going to do with a gallon of honey? Sit on my ass like Winnie the Pooh and collect welfare? I don’t think so.

you seriously have bears in Duanesburg?

^ Yeah, ni99er bears

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl omfg:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

You use it in place of sugar in things such as coffee, tea. Hell it’s even great to eat by dipping bread into it.

Most people who buy a gallon end up splitting it up amongst friends/family members.

I’d buy honeycomb if your dad sells it. Stuff is so good to eat.

thread cleaned. you pole smokers keep this on topic god damnit. That means PJB DONT FUCKING POST IN HERE.

Ilya GLWS homie, legit honey is great!!!

I’ll ask about the honeycomb. They (parents) eat it as well. How much did you wanna spend and how much did you want (I assume the unit of measure here would be weight)? I don’t think he has a price in mind for that even if he’s willing to sell so give him a starting point.

Thanks Wayne.

Well I have no idea, i dont want more than a pound.

lol. Hmm…$5/lb? Too much?