FS: 15'' 6 spoke '96 acura integra rims

whats up guys, i bought some 15’’, '96 integra rims from i believe a gsr. they are in fair condition, no major damage just scratrches and a few nicks…i was going to throw winter tires on them, but couldn’t find anyone to buy my steelies, so i put the steelies on for the winter.

these wheels could even be used in the summer if you wanted to repaint them they’d be perfect for that…i do NOT have the center caps though…looking for $150 or best offer for a set of 4, i know they’re about $96 a piece new, not that i expect to get that at all, just letting you know your gettin a deal. no lug nuts or tires included. i do believe all of them have decent valve stems installed although you might want to get new ones.

i just moved so ill have to find em in the garage to take pics, so here’s what they look like, not actual pictures though.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/evilkid187/71664integrawheel.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/evilkid187/6185-1996-Acura-Integra.jpg

*i also have a y8 head with 35k on it, a little surface rust, but very clean…rust is bc someone cleaned it with water and didnt lube it afterwards…came off a running car and has been cleaned pretty well to reduce rust but could use a hot tank
*also have a y7 head, came off my running car with 99k on it, ran excellent, did a mini-me thats why i took it off
-just let me know if you want pics

you can text me about these at 716-864-7157, just moved to the tonawanda area if you want to pick them up. thanks for looking.

im going to assume 4x100, correct?

yeah they are 4x100

yes they are…will fit any integra, civic, and prolly some vw’s

bumpy

Do you still have the wheels?

still available…got a few pm’s about em…

When are you available? I would like to swing by and take a look at them?

pm’ed…still have these…have a couple offers for trades, but could really use the cash and the space in my garage (already have 3 sets of rims :slight_smile: )

bump

one guy backed out so if anyones interested i still have these and need em gone…just let me know…i need cash so no trades please

I’ll trade you the CTR clock for the wheels

damn, prolly woulda done that too…but just sold the wheels yesterday

…they’re sold so if a mod could please close that would be great, thanks!

CLOSE PLEASE…i need to start another for sale thread…thank you!!