WTB 16 or 17" 4 lug rims

anyone selling or know someone selling 16 or 17" 4 lug rims to fit 91 integra? i have about 325 bux might be able to get a little more.

My cousin has a set of 17s he wants to sell… he wants about that much… Ill have to get some pics of them though… Ill ask him for sure and PM you about it…

Originally posted by 8Grand
My cousin has a set of 17s he wants to sell… he wants about that much… Ill have to get some pics of them though… Ill ask him for sure and PM you about it…

Stoner Joe?

Thought he would have over dosed by now :rolleyes:

cool lmk when u get picks

I have a set of 16" American Racing 5-spokes… if you want pics, let me know.

sure y not lemme see’m

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
sure y not lemme see’m

nevermind… 4x114.3 … I thought they were 4x100

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
Stoner Joe?

Thought he would have over dosed by now :rolleyes:

not yet, he just lost his lisnces for street racing my other stoned out cousin… morons…

i do, i’ll post pics tomorrow from work :smiley:

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
anyone selling or know someone selling 16 or 17" 4 lug rims to fit 91 integra? i have about 325 bux might be able to get a little more.

I have 4 Pony rims 4 lug :smiley:
16x 7

pics pics pics

money is coming in the mail…gimme some pics fellas

my cousin got his off his car, he wants like 300 for the rims, neg… ill get pics tomorow if I can… i gotta source out a digi cam that DOESNT SUCK… ill PM when I get em taken…

No tires… hes willing to deal on them though… so dont worry about the price.

cool i may be able to dig up 400 or a few more MAYBE…but let me know and get them pics:bigok:

what do the 4x114.3 wheels look like?!

American Racing basic five spokes… similar to the Borbets on the Prizm… 16x7… they’re a FWD offset though… i can take pics tomorrow if you want.

you can get a cheap ass set at sears for like $250

here you go, they have a lil road rash but there is a fifth rim and tire i’ll throw too so you can have a full size spare/extra

sorry for brite lite, i had to use a phone camera not a la-ti-da fancy digital one :greddy:

pm me a price