FS: 15" Eclipse Titanium sub

I still have this damn thing, the problem is i dont want to have it anymore. SOMEBODY buy it! it handles loads of power (750 rms/ 1500max), it comes in a cool sealed box that has blue mirror on the inside walls with a blue neon tube. There is a diamond shaped plexi window on the front of the box so you can see the motor structure. It actually looks kinda cool at night. I paid $1000.00 for the sub and $250.00 for the box 5 years ago, i dont want anywhere near that. Make me an offer (anything over $350 sounds about right).

buy it, NOW!

give me a few weeks, I can rock 350 with time, do you have an amp? mine doesnt have the watts for that much more conage

pics please as well…gotta make sure it will fit

i dont have an amp anymore, you will need to get something that will put out around 1000w rms. i will get some pics this week, i have to get it out if storage.

i have to go price hunting for an amp, if its gonna be too much i will have to bail on this.

its cool man, just let me know, i’ll try to email you some pics this week. look for an amp that makes at least 800w rms @2ohms and you should be fine.

i dont know if you know anything about subs, I have 2 12’s and a sound tech friend of mine said if i mix inches they might sound weird, does this make sense?

Ugh and with prices of amps in the 500-700 range for an amp of that crank…i cant afford to do this, unless someone else is selling a powerful amp for cheap

so you want to run 2 12’s and 1 15? it shouldnt sound bad the 15 will just hit deeper than the 12’s thats all. by the way, what car are you putting this in? you are going to need a big trunk to fit both boxes i would guess. anyway, no rush, let me know what you want to do.

Check this out for an amp, it seems pretty powerful and affordable.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-oeNeyciO01V/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=120&I=028V318XT

i have 2 MTX 12’s with 250 watts a peice, Its a buick lesabre, big trunk. can you give me dimensions on that box its in, i need SOME trunk space :slight_smile:

the box is 18"x18"x"18, it is made from double pressed 3/4" MDF so it weighs about 100lbs with the sub (the sub is 54lbs alone).

ill let you know

the amps aint that much where have you been looking?

Circuit city.com
Unles i fanaggled that box, its too big, my trunk is only 16 inches tall :frowning:

http://www.cbrstereo.com/browseproducts/Eclipse-Titanium-Series-15--Subwoofer.html

not to cockblock you…but…$1000???
sounds a wee bit inflated…like 500 dollars.

you have to remember, i bought it new, from darryls 5 years ago, prices across the board for the whole car audio market have decreased a lot since then. either way, my price is over $100 less than that site and the box is worth some $$$ too.

I have exclusively used eclipse stuff for years. This is a beast of a sub. But I beg of whom ever buys it - don’t cheap out on the amp. It will just sound like shit if you buy a shitty amp.

word reading comp owns me i guess, didnt see it was 5 years old…big price drops…glws