FS: 15" Riken Meshie Wheels. with LIPPPPP!!! 4 Lug Old School. WOOT WOOT!!!!!

15" 4 Lug, Old School Goodness. With all 4 Centre Caps. Lots of rubber on the BFG`s.

They are mint with lots and lots of fresh meat on them. No damage and Genuine Riken.

Look like 15x6.5 or 15x7. Offsets to come. I’m thinking between +17 and +25.

Will have them off the car next week. If someone can post these on Dorikaze, that would be greatly appreciated. Those rolla boys love these wheels.

If they were 5 lug I wouldnt sell these at all…sick sick sick sick…well to me at least, most of you kids will prolly hate these, but the ones in the know will know this is gold!!! Even more so than the 3 bros one hoe stuff!!!

Im gonna start at $600.00 Im open to offers.

These are a piece of history and havent been made for more than 15 years I believe. If someone could help me out with teh Dorikaze copy and paste, Id be muchos appreciateive and will hook you up in anyway I can.

Will trade for COILS, 5 Lug Wheels plus cash.

EMAIL, TEXT, OR CALL

Please don’t pm me about the car guys! its NOT for sale. (Well at least gimme two weeks) hahahahah. No pm’s about the car, I will ignore them.

Nice wheels, i thought you wanted a black coupe?

Nope. Always wanted a white one. Black is second choice.

I’m down to come get these next week. Shit, ill come get them Monday if anything.

Nick!!! DO IT~! Riken meshies FTMFW!!!

If you want them, they’re yours. Send me EMT and I’ll hold em for you. Can’t have the wheels till later this week though.

You have stock wheels for trade in? If so, we’ll work something out. These wheels are mint.

Goin offroadin anytime soon? Love the 4x4 status lol :wink: just kidding, clean car and nice rims. Friend may be interested in these, I’ll let him know

i have a set of these. I want the center caps! Plz part.

Are you serious? lol. Sure I’ll part. 300 for the centre caps! lolz.

ugh, i know eh, what a travesty huh. Stock ride height is atrocious on these cars.

It is Ronnie, don’t do that to yourself man! Just… Just let me have it.

After one lesson on rev match, feel free to boot her around anytime…also, anytime you get a date, feel free!!! Just don’t jizz in y black leather bitch.

Buyer backed out. Wheels are still for sale. Offers people!

Bring me your stock wheels with decent rubber for a better deal. I will even mount the wheels onto your car. Wheels are balanced and 100 percent straight.

Price is dropped for a quick sale.

$500 obo.

If bought tomorrow or Monday, save BIG!!!

Call me or text me.

Will trade for coilovers.

Will also trade for speakers that fit in a coupe plus some cash.

Try me.

i’m interested in gettin’ these wheels …
but money’s short right now
i should have atleast 400 in a couple weeks

plus i have stock rims with good threads still …
i’ll definetly let you know asap

400 wont cut it dude! Lemme knkow in a coupla weeks.

Today only, 425. Got hit with more bad news.