FS 155 Forum Seeker Pro Devun Walsh snowboard, Rome 390's, and Spy DCP Pro Googles

The Forum Seeker Pro has only been used around 6 times. Phenomenal board that was a limited run because Devun switched to DC before the start of the season, so Forum had some already made. Excellent condition

Snowboard: $200

For the right buyer I will also toss in a pair of L/XL Rome 390’s from the Any Means era. One of th best bindings ever made, no lie-Google and research if you don’t believe me. It has taken two seasons without missing a bear, with minimal wear and tear. These bindings could last many more seasons.

Bindings are $100 if you buy the board.

Buy both the board and bindings and I will toss in a pair of Spy DCP Signature Googles, never ever worn for $40.

So for $340 you can have baller equipment for the hill. I haven’t had a steady paycheque in over a month, so I am losing my shirt on this, but I gotta eat and pay bills.

647-864-1309 is the number to text. The sooner this is all sold the better for me. I will try and get pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

whats the length of the board ? pics could help

155 cm’s…it’s in the thread title.

oops didnt catch that.

Pictures please…?