FS: 17" BBS styled rims w/pilots - trade for 16" r

hey ive got these bbs styled look a like rims with michelin pilots on them. They are 17" and the tires have little bit more life left but not too much. They still stick really well and grab in the rain too really well. Theres some curb rash or 2 of the rims. They could use a re-polish too. They came with the car so i dotn know much of how they got the way they are.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/c900t16/Wheels.jpg

$550 OBO.

Im more interested in a trade for 16" rims and tiers, (maybe 17") with some sort of a lip on the rims, if anyone has some to trade, pm me or add me on msn.

To be honest im not sure how much these rims are worth, they came with the car, but its not my style adn they are too bling. I want some sort of a lip, dont care how big the lip is or dont care much about the offset either, but i dont want to have to use spacers.

thanks

Maybe the width and offset of the rims and the brand and size of the tires would help…

you were at brock university tday werent you?

2nd that

heres some pics of teh curb rash. Im not sure of the offset, they came wtih the car, so i know nothing about them. The rubber is 215/45 ZR 17 and they are michellin pilot sports.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/c900t16/IMGP1427.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/c900t16/IMGP1426.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/c900t16/IMGP1425.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/c900t16/IMGP1424.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/c900t16/IMGP1423.jpg

ok i want them thanx bye

alright, i traded them.

i dont want to point out who i traded with but untill he gives me some parts or money to call it even, ill will be pretty pissed about this trade and overall condition of the rims and how certain things werent mentioned, regardless if he “knew” about it or not…so if you read this, keep in mind i wont be forgetting about this man!! ill keep nagging till its even. You deff. got the better end of this deal. Sick rims for “nice looking” rims but overall pieces of crap because i wasnt aware of certain things!

Jerrys a buddy of mine and told me the whole situation with the cops arriving during the trade in a parking lot asuming they may have been stolen so everything got rushed and there was no time for jerry to take a look at the rims and rubber. Do the right thing who ever bought these wheels…either pay up or trade back…dont be a cocksucker.

i dont mind u telling everyone that it was me who traded the rims with you. i was 110% unaware of any leaking whats so ever. u can ask any one on this fourm who has bought stuff off of me. i dont cheat no one , i tell them stright up. i told u on msn what the deal was. you agreed to it. i came all the way down to sauga from markham ( 1.5 hours aways in traffic ) to trade with you . .you and i are both aware that we both still need tires since both are very low in thread . u also told me different stuff as well. ( had to get the rims re-balanced).

i talked to u already and had the curtiously to call you back and we made some sort of an agreement …

remember i never said YOU HAD TO TAKE THEM you clearly told me you wanted them and even told me over the phone this afternoon that you still want them …

second of all . . after we made the deal you cant call me and say it wasnt fair you owe me money or parts. out of the goodness of my heart i will give you something ( we talked about it already ) because i wont want to be known as a cheater to a club that i have been with for go what going on 4 years now… if it was anyone else on this fourm they would simply say go screw yourself. which has happened to me this july from a member on this fourm…

soo if you have any other comments or concern please pm me or call me

—><-----

just to clear things up, im not saying you cheated me or anything, and i kept ur name confidential for a reason, but i wasnt aware of the leaking , and that kinda is a big problem when it comes to rims…now my rims where recently balanced, your i know are out of wack as my car now pulls and i can feel bumps as if the rim or rims are bent somewhere when i drive.

as far as im concerned, painted rims will never look as good as something you could buy that was factory coated/painted such as mine are. But again, i WAS aware that they were painted and i still liked them.

I do like the rims, i would have liked to keep them given they were not leaking. I was aware yours needed new tires but you also said that they still had some meat on the them, not just on the front ones… You said all of them were bad, but not bald like the 2 rear ones are, as where mine are still good for a couple thousand more km’s on all 4 and if a cop pulls you over, you’d pass the safety and he would probably say just get new tires ASAP as where the tires you gave me are straight up unsafe and done for. Another thing is, the Pilots Sports are a much better tire than the shitty all season cheap michelin and bald bridgestone tires you gave me.

I know i spoke to you about getting some parts to even it out, but the thing is, how could i be certain you will keep your word? You COULD just walk away and never answer anything back, but im hoping that being a member for so long and having done deals and trades in the past withouth problems, that you would still be a honest person. Im not out to ruin your rep. You are a nice guy and all, but again, regardless if you knew or not, the rim and/or rims still leak. Thats a big problem. If i have to spend money to fix it, i think that would defeat the purpose of a “fair” trade.

Theres not too much i can do here and for me to give up perfectly good rims and ok tires for a trade to a smaller sized and painted rims with bald tires, doesnt seem like an even trade…you didnt say the back tires were bald, you said they were ok and still had some traction on wet, you didnt mention you have to drive super slow so that ass end doesnt kick out on you. Mine are still good and you can still take on on/off ramp at 110km with no problems and take them at about 70km when its wet.

And to be honest, i live no mroe than 3km from the mall we were at, and the rim leaked this morning? I went straight home after we met up and drove less than 3km to my house and parked the car till the morning when i found the leaking rim. So i believe that you must have had to have known about this, correct? There is no way it just magically leaked overnight…it just doenst seem to add up right?

i wanted to mention that i didnt think it was a fair trade after we put them on and saw what they looked like, but because the cops came, i wanted to get the hell out of there ASAP. And same goes for you…

Now, im thankful you answered my call and called me back too even, but to be rushed wasnt fair to either of us and you and i didnt really get to disscuss much after we put the rims on. I was simply saying that i will hold you to your word to even out the trade. Id prefer to get them back because once a rims leaks, its always going to leak and leak again, no matter how many times you fix it…i know this first hand. Im cool with the fact you wanted to rims ASAP and out of your own decision making, you decided to come down ASAP form markham. I wanted to wait till the next day but you insisted it was only a half hour drive…how is that possible, im not sure, i have family in markham and i have never made it there or back in less than an hour because of traffic and justt the distance in general.

So for the record, im not out to give you a bad name, but re-concider this. I know it s a done deal, and hell, you dont have to give them back or give me anything to even it out, but “out of the kindness of your heart” id appreciate a fair deal, either the rims back or some cash to go towards fixing the rim(s) or some parts like mentioned before.

Untill somethign is done with this and it is dealt with, ill leave it liek it is. If something does happen and we re-do this or get it settled, ill tell everyone that your still a good guy and to still trade and buy form you.

THIS WAS JUST A MESSED UP SITUATION AND SHIT HAPPENS. thats how im leaivng it for now…unless you can change it…SO DONT THINK ANY DIFFERENT OF Purple240sx. Hes still a good guy as of right now…

i gave you 5 of my rims for 4 of your rims… you said u liked them soo we kept it at that. when they were on my car the rims were fine… i never had any problems whats so ever . . i drove my car every day since i bought it ( and came with the rims )

we took off each rim 1 by 1 and we both saw the condition of each tire… we both continued to swap are rims. .

whenever you buy something off the net either on fourms, ebay whatever, it is usually a chance you got to take when buying something/. this was a private sale and we both came to an agreement …

if anyone else disagrees with me please post your comments

exam. in july i bought a rb turbo thinking it was a sr turbo ( not knowing what it looks like ) i bought it and turned out not to be one and is still sitting beside me till this day . i lost 140$ b/c of this but whos fault is it ?? mine i know i should of known what i bought

its all good man. like i said no hard feelings. but i just wish it wasnt leaking and if you said it never happened, then ill take your word for it. its done. but keep ur word is all im asking now.

c900t16 - Its funny to me how you say that you are not out to make anyone look bad but you posted this on a public forum for everyone to see. If you did not intend to make anyone look bad you would have done this through pm or over the phone.

If you met up with someone and see the rims and want to trade then it is your decision. I dont think albert would have said that you had to trade when you met up. No one put a gun to you head and robbed you did they? If I meet up with someone and dont think the trade is worth it for whatever reason, I don’t trade or ask for money im my favour at that time. It is just wrong to ask for money after the trade is done. No one knows what you did to the rims and whether they were leaking. You said you went home right after but who know what you did. Of course if the tires are bald or have less tread on them they wont handle as good in the rain. If they were no good the question comes up again why did you trade.

I don’t think you deserve anything for the way you chose to handle this. If you had traded with me and come to me I probaly would have worked something out but I think you went about this the wrong way. Buyer beware for anything you buy on a forum. Take it as a lesson learned. I bought a deck off someone about a month ago. He told me it worked. It does not work fully. I knew the risks of buying a used deck. I lost 100 on it and I knew there was no point in complaining because it was a known risk I took. No one is responsible for your decisions but you. You made a concious decision and bottom line is it was you choice to trade with no addtional money. I am sure a lot of people would agree with me and albert that the way you handled this was wrong.

For someone who take a ramp at 110km an hour and says they cant make it from markham to mississauga in under a hour is pretty funny. I guess it depends on the ramp though. I drive all the time to mississauga and It can take 1 and a half hours in traffic and all the construction that happens these days but when it is more calm it can take approx 30 mins. The is not driving crazy as well cruising at 120-130 km h

enzos_lil_schumi - going around calling people a names on the board looks very bad on you. I think if there was more to talk about then both mbrs could have gone somewhere else back to you friends house to talk things over or a coffee shop somewhere and work out final details and if cash was involved or required. Since your friends lives only 3km away from where the trade took place what is the problem. If your friend did not look at the rims he traded for they he is just asking for it.

After a quote like this what do you think people are going to think. Sounds like a threat. What are you really going to try to do make albert look bad later if he does not give you something in return?
“SO DONT THINK ANY DIFFERENT OF Purple240sx. Hes still a good guy as of right now…”

guys i think we have a buyers feed back section
3…2…1… lock?

i wonder how many post this is going to take before it gets lock up

please, i second that, lock it!!