FS: 17" LINEA SPORT Wheels w/ tires *PICS*

NEW PRICE!

Alright, it’s finally time to sell my beloved wheels. I’ve been rocking these things for over 2 years and have gotten nothing but positive comments on them.

Unfortunately, they do not clear front Z32 brakes, so here we are.

Brand: Linea Sport
Model: ???
Diameter: 17"
Width: 7"
Offset: +38

Bolt Pattern: 4x114.3 AND 5x114.3

Tires: (2) 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 ~60% tread
(2) 235/40/17 Hankook Ventus HRII ~90% tread

I realize the sizing isn’t ideal for the s-chassis, but with some 25mm spacers these will be sitting flush and hot. The chrome lips of the wheels are showing their age, with a fair bit of flaking.

Also, only 3 center caps will be included with the sale. That’s how I bought them over 2 years ago. Best of luck to you if you want to complete the set.

New Price: $500 obo

http://jammin.jshost.ca/4dubya/IMG_6787.JPG

http://jammin.jshost.ca/4dubya/IMG_6763.JPG

http://www.blinkerfluid.org/spd/images/whichwaysm.jpg

Yeah right, this was just an excuse to show some hot pics of your car.

Theo, please gtfo of the thread. No jealously is allowed. Whoever is interested in these rims, jump on them now! These rims are awesome looking. They might not have the most JDM offset but they definitely look good and they don’t really look sunken at all.

haha, you’re only partly correct.

Thanks Mark. When they were on my car, I was using 7mm spacers in the rear and 3mm spacers in the front. They didn’t do much, but they weren’t terribly sunken in either.

I will include those in the sale if the buyer is interested.

what wheels are u looking at now to clear ur z stopping parts walt-diggity?

why don’t you crawl out from the rock you’ve been hiding under and check 'em for yourself?

Walter is rocking the uber hotness now!

hey im a working man these days

New Price!

$600

these would look really good on a s13 coupe.

Need these gone!

New Price!: $500

thounsta, I’m getting this msg when I PM you:

thounsta has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

send me an e-mail walterdixon90@hotmail.com

oh my bad, sorry bro.

just email me at

thoun_bouttarath@hotmail.com

or

call me at 647 502 3292

cheers, and I will fix that all up.

thanks

bump

bump

bump

Quite interested, but I do have one question.

You mentioned that they do not clear Z brakes. In what way were they a problem? I was just curious about the problem you were having clearing your brakes.

It is most likely clearing the caliper vs. spokes. Correct?
I have R-32 brakes and 20mm spacers already on the car. They might clear my setup.

If you have some free time I’ll come take a look to see if they will clear my setup.

You got it, the spokes hit the calipers. They came -so- close to clearing with 7mm spacers, so you’d be fine with 20mm’s.

Drop me a line and we’ll arrange a time to meet up.

905 802 4220

Walter.

Sold…to me that is.

Thanks again Walter, I’m loving the wheels.

just curious, what suspension is on that s14?

Dammit You Beat Me Too Them!!! Arrrggg!!

stance gr+