FS: 17 VOLK GTN RARE "GOLD" New price!!!!

hey guys, just reposting my original thread. anyways, i 'm selling the rims off my car. i think im the only guy in the city with gold gtns. here are the specs…

5 x 114.3

17 x 7 29 offset
17 x 9 37 offset

as u can see, its a staggered set up. it’s currently on my 98 kouki. i’m going 18s and need to sell. again, these a volk gtns so they are two piece. polished lip with a forged center. great rim! what else do u expect from volk. i’m asking 1800 obo for them and they do come with rubber. the rears need replacing though but the fronts are 80%. the price is negotiable.

Pm me or email for pics at chubby_two@hotmail.com

thanks for looking!!!

One more illegal bump and this is getting locked/deleted.

Please follow the Classifieds rules.

http://www.rayswheels.co.nz/wheel_images/gtn_gold.gif

you’re welcome

Hey ill bump that! sexy wheels. If only i had five bolt lol

Cmon guys… need to sell these rims. new price 2gs with new rear tires!!!
i paid alot for these rims. my loss is your gain…

I’m looking for wheels but… the bling… my eyes!!! :shock:

the price is negotiable…

new price 1900…

bump… you’ll never find these rims in the city for this price. ask ur gf to get u these for christmas! lol

do u have a pic of these on your car?

did you have to roll your fenders to fit these? what size tires??

these rims are awesome…no fender rolling needed…i dunno how they are not sold yet for such a dirt cheap price…i would buy them even if it meant doing a 5 lug swap !

no fender rolling on my 98. offsets are correct for front and rear . it will clear 300zx calipers andstock fenders. email me for pics of rims on my car. as for the tires i run 245 35 17 rears and 215 40 17 fronts. sick deal guys!! dont let this pass. ask varun, he has seen these on my car…

new price 1900 obo. i need to get rid of them…maybe ill throw in something

bump