FS: Volk GTN 2-piece *new price*

Selling a staggered set of volk gtn in gold. 17x7 and 17x9. with rubber but the rears need replacing. Fits the zenki and kouki and any S13 with 5 lug conversion and S13/14 with upgraded calipers…

Pics to follow…

offset?

split them

blu2fourty: the offsets are +29 front and +37 rear. i use a H&R 15mm spacer in the front. will throw them in if interested.

bing: pending sale. if i get no buyers then i’ll split them. which pair were you interested in?

email me for a picture ericavig@hotmail.com

i pmed you

new price guys, you cant go wrong with these rims. if ur not serious then dont bother wasting ur time and mine!!

No matter what colour ur car is , it’s bling…

can you send me some pics will6889@yahoo.com

all pm’s and emails replied to…

C’mon guys… what r u waiting for. You cant buy these rims anywhere for this price and in this condition. don’t make me lower the price any lower… ok , ok, 1150… im already losing lots of coin with this sale.

OK, the first person that drops me a 1000. Is the proud new owner of my rims. If you dont have the cash. dont waste my time. And no "i’m thinking about it, but i really want them. JUST DO IT!!!

i pm’d you…wanted some pics.

if you send me some pics, maybe i’ll “just do it” but with no pics i’m not going to make an offer.

Sorry driftrps13. my other computer didnt have the pics. sending them now!!!

Sorry driftrps13. my other computer didnt have the pics. sending them now!!!

driftRPS13 - did u get my email?

Use a pm, that’s what it’s for.