FS: - 18" Gianelle 5-Twins Chrome..Practically Brand New..$700!!!!!!

I’ve been on UBRF if your wondering why I only have 1 post

I know this isn’t the best time to sell these but I’ll test the new price.

These are practically brand new, used only like 2 months with little milage. Plenty of tread left. They are 5 lug universal and come with the lug nuts with 4 of them being locking (with the key). They are also 7.5in wide.

These rims are very flashy and I’ve gotten many compliments when I had them on my other car. They are great for a show car. These go for like $1700 brand new, so these are under half off. I need the cash so I gotta take the hit. The price is $700 firm, someone please buy these quick

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/779000-779999/779725_12_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/779000-779999/779725_13_full.jpg

whats the bolt pattern?

its 5 universal, so 5x100, 5x114.3, 5x115 those are the ones i’ve accually tried probally can fit more.

i want these lol. whats the offset? fwd or rwd rims?

wow nice wheels, if they were black gloss i’d be all over this- glws

I’ve never seen a muti-lug wheel that can fit 3 patterns, it’s usually only 2. What kind of car are they on in the pic? Looks like it is sporting an unpainted body kit.

I’ll have to measure the offset, cause I have no idea what it is.

Well they fit on a cavalier which is 5x100, a S14 which is 5x114.3, and a Grand am which I thought was 5x115 but maybe its just 5x100? Well they fit 100 and 114.3 for sure.

Yea thats my cavalier when it was all modded in the pic which I daily drive now. Its stock now. It was only a test fit, don’t worry im not a ricer lol. I have a s13 sr20det now.

grand am’s i thought were 5x114.3- 5x100 is beetle’s,cav’s,neons - thats all i can remember right now

yea so if grand ams are 114.3 then the 2 lug patterns they fit are 5x100 and 5x114.3

only 3 days left to christmas!!! i know someone wants these!!!

Please someone buy these!!! I need the money. Free Delivery!!!

thats a cavy that thier on

trades?

-yep, thats a cavy.

-Depeneds on what it is… let me know.

PMed

I’m probally gonna put these on ebay soon. Just trying here one more time before I do.

these would be hot on the audi

your welcome to come and put one on to see how they look. They are only $700!!! for practically brand new rims with tires.

off topic, but free bump - you still have the S14 or did you get rid of it ?