FS: 18 Inch Rota D2's

Asking Price: $1000 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: 18 Inch Rota D2’s. Black with polished lip. Staggered Setup 18x8 in the front and 18x9 in the rear. Offsets are +25 i believe. Rears Fit flush on s13, fronts need 10mm spacers. Wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sports, 30% on fronts and 60% on rears 225/40/18 and 245/45/18. Rims are 100% mint, no rash,no scrapes,no scratchs, no dents or bends…nothing at all.
PM for pics…but I imagine people know what D2’s look like.

just post pics

and what bolt pattern is it

4x114.3 bolt pattern

In these pics you can see how the rears fit real flush. No spacers in this photo front or back. Did i mention these Rims are mint.

Staggered 18x8 and 18x9 Great fit for s13’s

Bump…shoot me offers or possible trades. 5lug and z brakes ??? let me kno wut you got. 1000$ is OBO

Not flush at all…

but glws

Stop shitting on peoples threads. There flusher than alot of wheels on here, throw a small spacer on the front and they are fine. Plus his fenders are all messed up.

Dont mind matt89… him and most of the ottawa guys on 613driftwerks.com think U should have to roll your fenders front and rear and run at least 0 offset on 9s and run 205 35 18 well as -6 camber all round to make them fit or else its not flush

great looking rims fella and yes they look hella flush to me

If I didnt have other shit to buy first Id get these from U

BUMP

“My car looks like it was dragged out from the bottom of a lake… but it has flush rims.”

The point of this comment?

relax slugger, pretty sure hes talking about matt’s car.

I realise that but no need for comments in a FS thread.

ANYWAYS BUMP Price Drop 800$$ Front tires are shot!

Ya pretty much.

Bump 700$ no front rubber

Pirelli P Nero Zero tires installed on front and back. rears have about 20% fronts are still good. One rim has little rash about an inch long.

700$
Possible trades for 300zx brake upgrade.

still selling ? pm me if so

pm’d you luckky

im interested in the wheeels aswellll… give me a shout price and contact info… w or w/o tires?

Bump!