FS: 1957 Chevy Hardtop

I have a 1957 Chevy 4 door hardtop forsale. It has 34,XXX Original Miles, 8Cyl, 1 owner, Runs and Drives, Not a Single Rip in the interior, No Rot anywhere on the car… Surface rust in spots due to paint wear but no rot at all… Needs no bodyfiller… The car only needs paint, brakes and a new home… Askingf $13,000 obo. The inspection sticker on the car is from the last time it was on the road wich was 1973… It has been garage kept since then… Thats 35 years in a garage… Will have pics up tomorrow

Oh i forgot to add… its a light yellow color with a black roof

oooooohhhhhh thats gotta be nice old school pimpin right here

Sounds like it would make a cool rat rod

No… sounds awesome GLWS

Uhh usually rat rods are peiced together rotted out peices of shit… not a car with 30 some thousand original miles that needs nothing but paint and brakes to be a show car

plus one:bh:

X2…glws

Well I was thinking of just driving it the way it is.

Can you imagine getting pulled over, and still haveing that sticker on… i wonder what the cop would say b4 issuing a inspection ticket :rofl

GLWS

Still not a rat rod, just a low mileage unrestored jem!

:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

sick ride though, can’t wait to see the pics.

if I was the cop I wouldn’t, I’d just laugh.

glws man, sick car. I hope this goes to someone who can really appreciate it

The car is 52 years old… anything 25 years or older is considered a classic, dosent need to have an inspection sticker… atleast not in jersey… I hope whoever buys the car dosent take the sticker off… Its not too often you see a 50 some year old car with a 35 year old inspection sticker still on the window that still looks like the day it was stuck on there

pics pics pics!

I love these!

my dads ‘54 intl’ truck has an inspection sticker from 70 something, i wanna say its 73 too. glws 57s are badass

wow.

So you guys dont like the old cars with original paint fixed up to run good but looking a bit beat up? I kinda like that look. Hot Rod magazine had a bunch of cars like that in it last year.
Some had air suspensions and shit but left the body the way it was.

Not when it’s a '57 chevy :slight_smile:

But its a 4 door.

tri 5’s are the most overdone old car out there, and the point wasnt that anyone disliked them it was the fact that you totally mislabeled it. dumbass